Thread: Lunch in Terre Haute 3/27

Lunch in Terre Haute 3/27

Looking for any interest in a OC lunch in Terre Haute. I have not been much for open carrying in the past but would love to meet others and talk and have lunch.

Regular Member protect our rights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Looking for any interest in a OC lunch in Terre Haute. I have not been much for open carrying in the past but would love to meet others and talk and have lunch.

Same thing I am currently trying to do up here in NE Indiana. Haven't had much luck. I don't think our threads are getting out to enough people. Have you tried getting people from INGO. (INdiana Gun Owners) Sign-up on there and post the same question that's what I did. Got a few more people interested that way.
    Last edited by protect our rights; 03-03-2011 at 06:08 AM.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by protect our rights View Post
    Same thing I am currently trying to do up here in NE Indiana. Haven't had much luck. I don't think our threads are getting out to enough people. Have you tried getting people from INGO. (INdiana Gun Owners) Sign-up on there and post the same question that's what I did. Got a few more people interested that way.
    I'll give it a shot....no pun intended.

Looking like its going to be on March 27 at around 10am at Java Haute. Anyone needing information please PM me. Also please PM me if you are possibly going to be attending. We really need to try and educate the public on the fact that honest law abiding citizens carry weapons for self defense. It would be great to meet some of you and talk about our interests. Thanks guys for all your support.

Ok it is all set up.

What: Open Carry/Coffee Meeting
    Where: Java Haute in Terre Haute
    When: Sunday March 27 at 9am

Hope to see all who can make it there. Stay safe everyone.

Ok it is all set up.

What: Open Carry/Coffee Meeting
    Where: Java Haute in Terre Haute
    When: Sunday March 27 at 9am

Hope to see all who can make it there. Stay safe everyone.
    Make sure you post this at INGO as well. You'd prolly double the turn out just by doing this.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" - George Washington

I am definately posting it on different forums.

I am definately posting it on different forums.
    Just making sure you're reaching a larger crowd.

Well, have you had it yet/how'd it go?

Well, have you had it yet/how'd it go?
    Yes we had it, at 9am. Good time with a couple of guys from INGO. Hoping for a better turn out next time. Thinking of a luncheon at Ryans. Anyone interested please PM me. I do not have a date or time yet.

How was your lunch meet and greet?
    "One of the great delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of this world are to be cured by legislation." Thomas B. Reed(1839-1902), 51st, 54th and 55th U.S. Congresses. 1886.

Yes we had it, at 9am. Good time with a couple of guys from INGO. Hoping for a better turn out next time. Thinking of a luncheon at Ryans. Anyone interested please PM me. I do not have a date or time yet.

How was your lunch meet and greet?
    It was great! Had a good turnout with some great INGOs. When these events start getting larger it would be great to have one in between with the members coming together.

It was great! Had a good turnout with some great INGOs. When these events start getting larger it would be great to have one in between with the members coming together.
    I am glad to hear you had a good turnout. If we can just continue to grow that would be great. I think a meeting in between would be great. CARRY on.......
    "One of the great delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of this world are to be cured by legislation." Thomas B. Reed(1839-1902), 51st, 54th and 55th U.S. Congresses. 1886.

New from Terre Haute

I would love to know when the next meet and greet for OC will be and where. My wife and I would love to attend if we are available.

I would like to attend your next meeting

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Nobody need wait for the next one.

Pick a place you like, announce the location, date and time on a fresh thread.
    Already see 2 of you in Terre Haute - that is a good beginning.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.