• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch in Terre Haute 3/27

protect our rights

Looking for any interest in a OC lunch in Terre Haute. I have not been much for open carrying in the past but would love to meet others and talk and have lunch.

Same thing I am currently trying to do up here in NE Indiana. Haven't had much luck. I don't think our threads are getting out to enough people. Have you tried getting people from INGO. (INdiana Gun Owners) Sign-up on there and post the same question that's what I did. Got a few more people interested that way.

Last edited:

BowhuntnHoosier

Same thing I am currently trying to do up here in NE Indiana. Haven't had much luck. I don't think our threads are getting out to enough people. Have you tried getting people from INGO. (INdiana Gun Owners) Sign-up on there and post the same question that's what I did. Got a few more people interested that way.

I'll give it a shot....no pun intended.

BowhuntnHoosier

Looking like its going to be on March 27 at around 10am at Java Haute. Anyone needing information please PM me. Also please PM me if you are possibly going to be attending. We really need to try and educate the public on the fact that honest law abiding citizens carry weapons for self defense. It would be great to meet some of you and talk about our interests. Thanks guys for all your support.

BowhuntnHoosier

Ok it is all set up.

What: Open Carry/Coffee Meeting
Where: Java Haute in Terre Haute
When: Sunday March 27 at 9am

Hope to see all who can make it there. Stay safe everyone.

protect our rights

Yes we had it, at 9am. Good time with a couple of guys from INGO. Hoping for a better turn out next time. Thinking of a luncheon at Ryans. Anyone interested please PM me. I do not have a date or time yet.

How was your lunch meet and greet?

It was great! Had a good turnout with some great INGOs. When these events start getting larger it would be great to have one in between with the members coming together.

Simpler Times

New from Terre Haute

I would love to know when the next meet and greet for OC will be and where. My wife and I would love to attend if we are available.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nobody need wait for the next one.

Pick a place you like, announce the location, date and time on a fresh thread.
Already see 2 of you in Terre Haute - that is a good beginning. :D