• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Sunday - Lakewood - 6 February 10am

Deleted_User

EDIT: 6 March - Yes, I'm an idiot!

Starbuck's on 100th / Bridgeport way

10am

We had about 30 last month in an EXTRAORDINARY meet! I had a blast. I know others did too. I look forward to seeing those who can make the meet!

Squeak, your coffee is on us!

Last edited:

DevinWKuska

I nromally work on sundays... if I can swing by in the work truck I will, but I shall be unarmed with DOD badge on my coat so no funny stuff lol

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Marksman

A friend of mine has 6 lanes reserved from 12-5. So after coffee I'll head over there get my safety brief and go shoot. I will be bringing 3 9mm (1 is carbine) and a .22 rifle. .22 is $15 for 525 rounds 8-12 at Cabelas Saturday.

Squeak

Starbuck's on 100th / Bridgeport way

10am

We had about 30 last month in an EXTRAORDINARY meet! I had a blast. I know others did too. I look forward to seeing those who can make the meet!

Squeak, your coffee is on us!

Well, that settles it! I will be there!:banana:

reillo584

I'm "on-call"...

I'm "on-call" the whole weekend :banghead: so I'm not sure, but I'm going to try to be there...!!!:D

irish52084

This is for march 6th, this coming Sunday? If so, I might actually make it to one of these meets. I don't drink coffee, but maybe I can escape with my son for a little bit of coffee shop gun talk. Would be nice to meet some of you in person.