Thread: "Take Back Our Rights" Campaign Protest

"Take Back Our Rights" Campaign Protest

Responsible Citizens of California
    is going to be partnering with the Tea Party and many other First and Second Amendment Rights groups in our "Take Back Our Rights" Campaign that will kick off in San Jose on March 12, 2011. Every weekend after that, we will be holding protests in different cities that will progress all the way to the Capitol. This is our way of protesting the unconstitutional bills the State legislators are attempting to force down our throats, such as AB 144--the anti-Open Carry bill.
    http://responsiblecitizensofcaliforn...ights-campaign

Time:
    Saturday, March 12 1:00pm - 3:00pm
    Intersection of Stevens Creek Blvd & S Winchester Blvd San Jose, CA 95117
    Last edited by Iopencarry; 03-01-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: to place location

Location of Protest

Quote Originally Posted by Iopencarry View Post
    Responsible Citizens of California
    is going to be partnering with the Tea Party and many other First and Second Amendment Rights groups in our "Take Back Our Rights" Campaign that will kick off in San Jose on March 12, 2011. Every weekend after that, we will be holding protests in different cities that will progress all the way to the Capitol. This is our way of protesting the unconstitutional bills the State legislators are attempting to force down our throats, such as AB 144--the anti-Open Carry bill.
    http://responsiblecitizensofcaliforn...ights-campaign

Time:
    Saturday, March 12 1:00pm - 3:00pm
    Intersection of Stevens Creek Blvd & S Winchester Blvd San Jose, CA 95117

Hmm...."WINCHESTER"....how ironic and appropriate to hold a 2nd Amendment protest on a street called Winchester! I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by caskydiver View Post
    Hmm...."WINCHESTER"....how ironic and appropriate to hold a 2nd Amendment protest on a street called Winchester! I love it!!
    Wow, I did not even notice that! Yes appropriate!

come on out and walk with us, their is unity in numbers.

Is it going to make it down here to San Diego? If so when?
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

There are plans in the making for them in S. D.

I do not know at this time what the schl will be. Once they get worked out, I am sure hey will be posted.

We had A LOT of positive response from the people in San Jose to our first "Take Back Our Rights" event this afternoon. It's only going to get bigger and better from this point forward. We will be in Milpitas next Saturday from 1PM-3PM. I will post a link to the event page soon

Are you sick of having your rights constantly being infringed? This is your chance to stand up and tell the state "NO!". These are our constitutional rights and we will not allow legislation that denies us access to any part of our rights afforded to us by the United States Constitution.

We will be marching one city a week until we reach the state Capitol

This event is for all those who value your 1st and 2nd amendment rights. Anybody willing to contribute to protest signs will have website of their choice printed on the signs

Location for 3/19 1pm will be in Milpitas at the intersection of Calaveras and Milpitas Blvd

Location for 3/26 1pm will be in Fremont @ intersection of Christy St. and Auto Mall Pkwy.

http://responsiblecitizensofcaliforn...hts-campaign-2