Thread: Saukville Police

Saukville Police

I just completed Massad Ayoob's MAG-20 Class at the Saukville Police Department. I spent over 20hrs there this weekend, and all I can say is... I wished that I lived there!

The police chief and other officers that I met were nothing short of outstanding and very professional. It was so refreshing to meet and spend time with LEO's that appreciate a fellow citizen who wishes to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, and took the time to train us the same way they are trained.

I will definitely continue to take any and all courses that they offer in the future. Not sure if any of the Saukville LEO's are on this forum, but if they are I just want to say THANK YOU!

I wish more police departments were willing to work with the citizens instead of against them.

damn....i was really hoping this was going to be a terrible story about the Saulkville police abusing their power and ignoring your rights because i was just itching to use a "Saulkville...more like SUCK-Ville police" pun

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post
    I just completed Massad Ayoob's MAG-20 Class at the Saukville Police Department. I spent over 20hrs there this weekend, and all I can say is... I wished that I lived there!

The police chief and other officers that I met were nothing short of outstanding and very professional. It was so refreshing to meet and spend time with LEO's that appreciate a fellow citizen who wishes to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, and took the time to train us the same way they are trained.

I will definitely continue to take any and all courses that they offer in the future. Not sure if any of the Saukville LEO's are on this forum, but if they are I just want to say THANK YOU!

I wish more police departments were willing to work with the citizens instead of against them.
    Great ,But why in the hell would you want to live in a police station ???? lol
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Great ,But why in the hell would you want to live in a police station ???? lol
    Little wolf, when were you at the 84th div? My uncle was base commander their for a couple yrs

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post

I have to agree 100%. Chief Meloy is a great guy. First time I was in his new place, he had to give me the full tour. Nice shop. Oh, and yes, he does support peoples right to carry. Kind of wish I had the money to move.

Thumbs up All I Can Say To The Saukville Police Is "THANK YOU!"

Truly great news! Too bad we here in Kenosha don't have police support like that.

I wanted to attend that class but I am going to try to do the MAG-40 in Utah with the Gun Dudes and Mas himself in September. Check out the Gun Dudes podcasts at www.gundudesradio.com or go to the www.GRRN.com
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Damn, how many Wisconsin Carry members were there and I did not know it? I could not agree with you more Brewtown. Saukville PD is a class act. At the end of the class, Chief Meloy says, "Any of you people up this way again, stop in and say hi. I'll buy the coffee." Great people, truly. If you want to say thank you Brew, let the village board know what you think of their PD.

It was a great a experience meeting and being able to chat with Massad Ayoob. If anyone gets the chance to take that class, do it. You will not regret it and it may keep your ass out of the fire should you ever be faced with a shoot/don't shoot situation.
    Last edited by Max; 03-02-2011 at 03:54 AM.