Thread: cecils in st charles

cecils in st charles

went with my dad for lunch. it was warm so i OC's the employees recognize us as we are in there almost every week.

the whole time we were there, 3 other customers came in. after were done eating me and my dad go outside (been in cecils for about 45mins) and talk. 5 mins later a st charles leo pulls up, walks in then walks out 2 minutes later.

i dont think he was there for pizza. one of the customers must have called a MWAG call on me.

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    went with my dad for lunch. it was warm so i OC's the employees recognize us as we are in there almost every week.

the whole time we were there, 3 other customers came in. after were done eating me and my dad go outside (been in cecils for about 45mins) and talk. 5 mins later a st charles leo pulls up, walks in then walks out 2 minutes later.

i dont think he was there for pizza. one of the customers must have called a MWAG call on me.
    It is quite posible. They did get the call and per policy had to check it out. I know from 1st hand expeirence they now know what OC is and I have been told they have breifed their officers to it's legality. Was it one of these guys?

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    It is quite posible. They did get the call and per policy had to check it out. I know from 1st hand expeirence they now know what OC is and I have been told they have breifed their officers to it's legality. Was it one of these guys?

Doc
    Ah, your friendly neighborhood officer!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Sounds like a good deal.

People always ask if I'm a LEO.

I say no. (I'm a Taurus, as we all know).

doc, im at my parents slow internet i cant watch vids. i know he was bald, and he was wearing black uniform. i dont think its anyone in your video.

Wink

Kyle, you're describing half of the SCPD...

Obviously, he knew the law and left you alone. Sounds like a good experience to me. The cop probably educated the person who called on you.

he was in a st charles squad car.

i already walked outside and had my coat on talking, gun was covered.

then 5 mins later he pulled up and walked inside and back out.
    pretty sure it wasnt the employees

there was only 1 guy who was eatign inside. all the rest came in to pickup pizza.

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Could be

Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    doc, im at my parents slow internet i cant watch vids. i know he was bald, and he was wearing black uniform. i dont think its anyone in your video.
    It May have been Officer Howe. He is in the video I posted. He knows of Open Carry and from what I know of his demeanor. He is smart enough not to agitate OC-ers if possible.

Doc

i dont know...i dont think this guy was thinner, and more bald. he was wearing dark sporty sunglasses and was in a black uniform unlike the blue uniforms.