• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cecils in st charles

kylemoul

went with my dad for lunch. it was warm so i OC's the employees recognize us as we are in there almost every week.

the whole time we were there, 3 other customers came in. after were done eating me and my dad go outside (been in cecils for about 45mins) and talk. 5 mins later a st charles leo pulls up, walks in then walks out 2 minutes later.

i dont think he was there for pizza. one of the customers must have called a MWAG call on me.

sohighlyunlikely

went with my dad for lunch. it was warm so i OC's the employees recognize us as we are in there almost every week.

the whole time we were there, 3 other customers came in. after were done eating me and my dad go outside (been in cecils for about 45mins) and talk. 5 mins later a st charles leo pulls up, walks in then walks out 2 minutes later.

i dont think he was there for pizza. one of the customers must have called a MWAG call on me.

It is quite posible. They did get the call and per policy had to check it out. I know from 1st hand expeirence they now know what OC is and I have been told they have breifed their officers to it's legality. Was it one of these guys?

[video=youtube;JkUj7CdOpTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkUj7CdOpTI[/video]

Doc

mspgunner

It is quite posible. They did get the call and per policy had to check it out. I know from 1st hand expeirence they now know what OC is and I have been told they have breifed their officers to it's legality. Was it one of these guys?

[video=youtube;JkUj7CdOpTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkUj7CdOpTI[/video]

Doc

Ah, your friendly neighborhood officer!

cash50

Sounds like a good deal.

People always ask if I'm a LEO.

I say no. (I'm a Taurus, as we all know).

kylemoul

doc, im at my parents slow internet i cant watch vids. i know he was bald, and he was wearing black uniform. i dont think its anyone in your video.

StevenSTL

Obviously, he knew the law and left you alone. Sounds like a good experience to me. The cop probably educated the person who called on you.

kylemoul

he was in a st charles squad car.

i already walked outside and had my coat on talking, gun was covered.

then 5 mins later he pulled up and walked inside and back out.
pretty sure it wasnt the employees

there was only 1 guy who was eatign inside. all the rest came in to pickup pizza.

sohighlyunlikely

Could be

doc, im at my parents slow internet i cant watch vids. i know he was bald, and he was wearing black uniform. i dont think its anyone in your video.

It May have been Officer Howe. He is in the video I posted. He knows of Open Carry and from what I know of his demeanor. He is smart enough not to agitate OC-ers if possible.

Doc

kylemoul

i dont know...i dont think this guy was thinner, and more bald. he was wearing dark sporty sunglasses and was in a black uniform unlike the blue uniforms.