• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun buy back

mtlhdtodd

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
The term "Gun buy back" is wrong. It implies that the government owned the guns in the first place. If you must use the term "gun buy back" put it into quotations.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
I think it's a superb idea!

The article mentioned $30,000 in Visa vouchers for groceries. Gee, I wonder which taxpayers those funds came from? TAG's alternative will not only cost the taxpayers $0 funds, it's putting those firearms into the hands of law-abiding citizens who would otherwise be able to afford self-defense.

Talk about a win-win situation!

I'd love to seen some follow-up on this. I'd be interested in knowing how many folks go with TAG, and how many folks go with the APD.