Thread: virgin island carry/airport travel

virgin island carry/airport travel

i have a utah ccw and travel a lot for work, i have flown once with a firearm but normally drive everywhere i go. my job is sending me to the virgin islands in less than a week and obviously i will be flying there, ill be departing from North Dakota. I am having trouble finding anything on airport carry to the virgin islands, if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. I hate being anywhere without my sidearm. also any information as far as carry on the islands would be appreciated as well.

Not sure of the answer to your question, but wanted to make sure that you are aware that the VI are split into The US Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands.

thank you, i forgot all about that site put it back in my bookmarks. looks like this will be very difficult if not impossible. combined with a very high crime rate, this may not be a fun trip at all. it also appears clubs brass knuckles stun guns, tazers switch blades ect all illegal to carry. i guess ill be o'cing a big can of pepper spray...lol

(a) Whoever—
    (1) has, possesses, bears, transports, carries or has under his proximate control any instrument or weapon of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, billy, sandclub, metal knuckles, bludgeon, switchblade knife or gravity knife or electric weapon or device; or
    (2) with intent to use the same unlawfully against another, has, possesses, bears, transports, carries or has under his proximate control, a dagger, dirk, dangerous knife, razor, stiletto, or any other dangerous or deadly weapon shall
    (A) be fined $5,000 and imprisoned not more than five (5) years; or