• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

virgin island carry/airport travel

Ezrider

i have a utah ccw and travel a lot for work, i have flown once with a firearm but normally drive everywhere i go. my job is sending me to the virgin islands in less than a week and obviously i will be flying there, ill be departing from North Dakota. I am having trouble finding anything on airport carry to the virgin islands, if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. I hate being anywhere without my sidearm. also any information as far as carry on the islands would be appreciated as well.

Ezrider

thank you, i forgot all about that site put it back in my bookmarks. looks like this will be very difficult if not impossible. combined with a very high crime rate, this may not be a fun trip at all. it also appears clubs brass knuckles stun guns, tazers switch blades ect all illegal to carry. i guess ill be o'cing a big can of pepper spray...lol

Ezrider

(a) Whoever—
(1) has, possesses, bears, transports, carries or has under his proximate control any instrument or weapon of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, billy, sandclub, metal knuckles, bludgeon, switchblade knife or gravity knife or electric weapon or device; or
(2) with intent to use the same unlawfully against another, has, possesses, bears, transports, carries or has under his proximate control, a dagger, dirk, dangerous knife, razor, stiletto, or any other dangerous or deadly weapon shall
(A) be fined $5,000 and imprisoned not more than five (5) years; or