• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Take Back Our Rights" Protest for 2A rights kick off. 3/12 1-2 PM

puppy8agun

Time:
Saturday, March 12 · 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Intersection of Stevens Creek Blvd & S Winchester Blvd San Jose, CA 95117

Are you sick of having your rights constantly being infringed? This is your chance to stand up and tell the state "NO!". These are our constitutional rights and we will not allow legislation that denies us access to any part of our rights afforded to us by the United States Constitution.

We will be marching one city a week starting in Saturday 3/12 in San Jose 1-3pm weekly city by city until we reach the State Capitol / More to come

Robin47

I think Puppy8agun, has a good point there.
Going with empty holsters, might also be a good Idea.
No "Violation" there !
Back in the Veit Nam War, there were protests, and it got a lot of free media
It just started out small and as the war grew, the ranks also grew to many.

As times get harder, and crime gets more, people will want to protect them self's
and will demand their rights to do so.
I can see the signs now " Protect yourself 24/7- 365 ".
"I don't dial 911" ETC.
Robin47 :)

puppy8agun

I think Puppy8agun, has a good point there.
Going with empty holsters, might also be a good Idea.
No "Violation" there !
Back in the Veit Nam War, there were protests, and it got a lot of free media
It just started out small and as the war grew, the ranks also grew to many.

As times get harder, and crime gets more, people will want to protect them self's
and will demand their rights to do so.
I can see the signs now " Protect yourself 24/7- 365 ".
"I don't dial 911" ETC.
Robin47 :)

This is not a 100% open carry item it is a combined effort for all 2A and 1A supporters. Brady has been trying to silence us so it will stop. Not only did they not like us carrying guns but they protested us for talking about them too. This is for ALL and will be including the 2nd Amendment Action Group, 1 gun store and GOC so far. We are still getting the word out and should have flyers soon.

Open Carry merely started the Campaign to retain all 2A rights.

Now if we sit on our bums and allow the "professionals" to do this and stay silent our voices will not be heard.