• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Senate State Affairs Committee

jimd_21

We need to contact these people and tell them to get this bill out of committee and get it passed instead of sitting on this for a year.

edit; I just sent my email to all the Senators on the committee.

NRA link
http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?id=6309

Senator Curt McKenzie (R-12), Chairman
Phone: (208) 332-1326
CMcKenzie@senate.idaho.gov

Senator Russell M. Fulcher (R-21), Vice Chairman
RFulcher@senate.idaho.gov

Senator Bart M. Davis (R-33)
(208) 332-1305
BDavis@senate.idaho.gov

Senator Brent Hill (R-34)
(208) 332-1300
BHill@senate.idaho.gov

Senator John McGee (R-10)
(208) 332-1304
JMcGee@senate.idaho.gov

Senator Chuck Winder (R-14)
(208) 332-1354
CWinder@senate.idaho.gov

Senator Patti Anne Lodge (R-13)
PALodge@senate.idaho.gov

Senator Edgar J. Malepeai (D-30)
(208) 332-1406
EMalepeai@senate.idaho.gov

Senator Michelle Stennett (D-25)
(208) 332-1353
MStennett@senate.idaho.gov

Last edited:

jimd_21

Way to go Wyoming and Colorado citizens for contacting your reps and getting your rights back. It has become very apparent that Idaho citizens don't give a s**t and are unwilling to contact their reps to get our rights back. I have sent numerous emails to many reps to get SB1126 out of committee. Has anyone else in Idaho sent an email? Does anyone in Idaho care about being left behind while our neighboring states are fast tracking their Constitutional Carry legislation?

Wake up Idaho.....I have done my part and still continuing to fight, is anyone else?

Spence

I also made mention of the rules about schools in Idaho

"While I am emailing you today, I would also like to speak about the rules for carrying on school property. As far as I'm concerned, that law puts my kids in jeopardy as they are now fish in a barrel for the 'bad guy' as there is no one around to defend them. Utah has it right in this regard as 'residents' with a permit are allowed to defend the children. Currently only the 'bad guys' don't care about these rules."

Probably not as eloquent as it could be, but gets the point across I hope.

Vandal

jimd_21

I have just sent my email to everyone on the House side of the State Affairs Committee. Hopefully their is enough pressure to get theses passed with no issues.