Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Wisconsin Carry, Inc Annual Meeting

The 2011 Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Annual member meeting will be held on Sunday
    March 27th at:

The Dry Bean
    5264 Verona Road
    Fitchburg, WI 53711-4419
    (608) 274-2326

The meeting will take place form 2pm to 4pm.

This is an opportunity to meet the WCI board of directors and officers, hear
    updates and information regarding our latest actions, status of lawsuits, etc as
    well as share your thoughts with WCI leadership and network with fellow members.

Soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided courtesy of WCI. Food
    is available to order off of The Dry Bean menu.

This is an open-carry event. Open-Carry encouraged, but not required. We will
    ask that anyone who carries voluntarily choose not to consume alcohol.

So that I may prepare the venue host staff of likely attendance, please rsvp to:
    icuoc2@gmail.com IF you plan to attend. If you do not plan to attend, no need
    to rsvp. RSVP is not required. Feel free to show up the day of. I just want to
    get a good idea of attendance as a courtesy to the establishment so they can
    plan staffing levels.

Other inquiries can be directed to my email: nik@wisconsincarry.org I do my
    best to respond in a timely manner to all emails, but due to volume, that is
    sometimes not possible.

Carry On!

Nik Clark
    Chairman/President - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    nik@wisconsincarry.org
    www.wisconsincarry.org
    www.youtube.com/wisconsincarry
    www.twitter.com/wisconsincarry
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=340160200214
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Now you are talking

Confirmed schedule.

I'm in.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I'm there.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Do we get to tour the Capital after the meeting? Maybe there will be some protestors left. Maybe.

As a suggestion for the next meeting, maybe we could have it somewhere close to the middle of the state? Portage or something so driving time is a bit more spread out for us up 'nort?

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    As a suggestion for the next meeting, maybe we could have it somewhere close to the middle of the state? Portage or something so driving time is a bit more spread out for us up 'nort?

We use Madison because it is the most central location to the bulk of our membership. Lacrosse, Green Bay, Wausau, Kenosha, Racine, all about 2.25 hours away. Madison obviously dead center and milwaukee 1 hour away.

Though we have members in every single county of the state, the bulk of the membership is concentrated around the most populated cities.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    We use Madison because it is the most central location to the bulk of our membership. Lacrosse, Green Bay, Wausau, Kenosha, Racine, all about 2.25 hours away. Madison obviously dead center and milwaukee 1 hour away.

Though we have members in every single county of the state, the bulk of the membership is concentrated around the most populated cities.
    Oh I am so protesting your meeting then! I'm going to unionize WCI and bring smelly hippies to drum circle your a55es right out of there!

Oh I am so protesting your meeting then! I'm going to unionize WCI and bring smelly hippies to drum circle your a55es right out of there!
    I'm with you! Down with the man! Not driving far for a meeting is definitely a RIGHT!

And after we get the WCI union going (with bargaining rights for sure), were gonna hook up with this fine lad that's going to unionize Noodles and Company because their dictatorship requires them to show up on time .

Last edited by Jason in WI; 03-02-2011 at 08:46 PM.

McX
    if we unionize, will we negotiate contracts with the cops, and get union contract books to carry? If so, i'd like to 'grieve' Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    if we unionize, will we negotiate contracts with the cops, and get union contract books to carry? If so, i'd like to 'grieve' Madison.
    I bet "fair share", "layoff" and "personal leave" "professional improvement" will take on entirely new meanings. I'd be willing to work on that. I have the experience.

To Chief Wray "I've had my fair share of your ****. Layoff, will ya? Leave my person alone. Your attitude is in dire need of some professional improvement."

ok but how much are we gonna make union dues? and can we get the taxpayers to pay them for us?

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    I bet "fair share", "layoff" and "personal leave" "professional improvement" will take on entirely new meanings. I'd be willing to work on that. I have the experience.

To Chief Wray "I've had my fair share of your ****. Layoff, will ya? Leave my person alone. Your attitude is in dire need of some professional improvement."
    Right on green one! i carry my union steward on my hip!

I'm thinking I will be able to make this one. So long as we don't get hit with another blizzard. :-p

I'm a firm maybe.

The Dry Bean I worked there when I was 15.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Not too far from my domicile at all. Assuming I'm clear with the social director, I'm in...

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    So long as we don't get hit with another blizzard. :-p
    Don't even joke......
    Last edited by XDFDE45; 03-08-2011 at 01:42 AM.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    Don't even joke......
    Just sayin' lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Just trollin' lol.
    fixed that for you

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Would love to be there, but I doubt I can swing it unless I find a job and a pile of $ before then.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

With gas prices the way they are is anyone considering a car pool to the meeting. I am in S.E. WI.. Racine, Kenosha, Delavan area and would consider a car pool. I have a Suzuki Sidekick Sport... Small SUV, 4 cly., 5 speed manual (cheap on gas)... 4 door hard top. Not to big but would get there and back no problem... or I would also consider chipping in for gas in somebody else's car..

The Suzuki can be driven in 2 wheel (rear) drive, or 4 wheel drive in the weather gets bad...

Outdoorsman.
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 03-11-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: to add info...

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post

I'd vote for Madison soley based on the current political climate, But Wisconsin Dells in the conference/meeting capital of the state for a good logistical reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    With gas prices the way they are is anyone considering a car pool to the meeting. I am in S.E. WI.. Racine, Kenosha, Delavan area and would consider a car pool. I have a Suzuki Sidekick Sport... Small SUV, 4 cly., 5 speed manual (cheap on gas)... 4 door hard top. Not to big but would get there and back no problem... or I would also consider chipping in for gas in somebody else's car..

The Suzuki can be driven in 2 wheel (rear) drive, or 4 wheel drive in the weather gets bad...

Outdoorsman.
    Normally I'd be up for that, and my car gets excellent mileage, but right now I can't even swing that.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Wisconsin Carry INC sticker idea:

Full size for rear window application that just says "... Shall Not Be Infringed." Then in smaller letters the WCI web address.

Wisconsin Carry INC sticker idea:

Full size for rear window application that just says "... Shall Not Be Infringed." Then in smaller letters the WCI web address.
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org/secure...erchandise.php

Im planning on making the trip... been holed-up in the house too long
    <-----Leading by example....while armed

Wisconsin democrats are a tough bunch, and you know what they say-- "when the going gets tough...."

A "No Guns" sign protects me as much as a speed limit sign keeps people from speeding.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast