• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc Annual Meeting

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
The 2011 Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Annual member meeting will be held on Sunday
March 27th at:

The Dry Bean
5264 Verona Road
Fitchburg, WI 53711-4419
(608) 274-2326

The meeting will take place form 2pm to 4pm.

This is an opportunity to meet the WCI board of directors and officers, hear
updates and information regarding our latest actions, status of lawsuits, etc as
well as share your thoughts with WCI leadership and network with fellow members.

Soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided courtesy of WCI. Food
is available to order off of The Dry Bean menu.

This is an open-carry event. Open-Carry encouraged, but not required. We will
ask that anyone who carries voluntarily choose not to consume alcohol.

So that I may prepare the venue host staff of likely attendance, please rsvp to:
icuoc2@gmail.com IF you plan to attend. If you do not plan to attend, no need
to rsvp. RSVP is not required. Feel free to show up the day of. I just want to
get a good idea of attendance as a courtesy to the establishment so they can
plan staffing levels.

Other inquiries can be directed to my email: nik@wisconsincarry.org I do my
best to respond in a timely manner to all emails, but due to volume, that is
sometimes not possible.

Carry On!

Nik Clark
Chairman/President - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
nik@wisconsincarry.org
www.wisconsincarry.org
www.youtube.com/wisconsincarry
www.twitter.com/wisconsincarry
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=340160200214

anmut

As a suggestion for the next meeting, maybe we could have it somewhere close to the middle of the state? Portage or something so driving time is a bit more spread out for us up 'nort?

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
As a suggestion for the next meeting, maybe we could have it somewhere close to the middle of the state? Portage or something so driving time is a bit more spread out for us up 'nort?

We use Madison because it is the most central location to the bulk of our membership. Lacrosse, Green Bay, Wausau, Kenosha, Racine, all about 2.25 hours away. Madison obviously dead center and milwaukee 1 hour away.

Though we have members in every single county of the state, the bulk of the membership is concentrated around the most populated cities.

anmut

We use Madison because it is the most central location to the bulk of our membership. Lacrosse, Green Bay, Wausau, Kenosha, Racine, all about 2.25 hours away. Madison obviously dead center and milwaukee 1 hour away.

Though we have members in every single county of the state, the bulk of the membership is concentrated around the most populated cities.

Oh I am so protesting your meeting then! I'm going to unionize WCI and bring smelly hippies to drum circle your a55es right out of there!

Jason in WI

Oh I am so protesting your meeting then! I'm going to unionize WCI and bring smelly hippies to drum circle your a55es right out of there!

I'm with you! Down with the man! Not driving far for a meeting is definitely a RIGHT!

And after we get the WCI union going (with bargaining rights for sure), were gonna hook up with this fine lad that's going to unionize Noodles and Company because their dictatorship requires them to show up on time :shocker:.

[video=youtube;PW24zV7MzRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW24zV7MzRE[/video]

Last edited:
M

McX

if we unionize, will we negotiate contracts with the cops, and get union contract books to carry? If so, i'd like to 'grieve' Madison.

phred

if we unionize, will we negotiate contracts with the cops, and get union contract books to carry? If so, i'd like to 'grieve' Madison.

I bet "fair share", "layoff" and "personal leave" "professional improvement" will take on entirely new meanings. I'd be willing to work on that. I have the experience.

To Chief Wray "I've had my fair share of your ****. Layoff, will ya? Leave my person alone. Your attitude is in dire need of some professional improvement."

M

McX

I bet "fair share", "layoff" and "personal leave" "professional improvement" will take on entirely new meanings. I'd be willing to work on that. I have the experience.

To Chief Wray "I've had my fair share of your ****. Layoff, will ya? Leave my person alone. Your attitude is in dire need of some professional improvement."

Right on green one! i carry my union steward on my hip!

Mlutz

I'm thinking I will be able to make this one. So long as we don't get hit with another blizzard. :p

Outdoorsman1

With gas prices the way they are is anyone considering a car pool to the meeting. I am in S.E. WI.. Racine, Kenosha, Delavan area and would consider a car pool. I have a Suzuki Sidekick Sport... Small SUV, 4 cly., 5 speed manual (cheap on gas)... 4 door hard top. Not to big but would get there and back no problem... or I would also consider chipping in for gas in somebody else's car..

The Suzuki can be driven in 2 wheel (rear) drive, or 4 wheel drive in the weather gets bad...

Outdoorsman.

Last edited: