• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry signed into law

MountainGator

Congrats to our little Sisters to the south

So come July, "Anyone" can carry io the park... Cool! My how things have changed in just a brief 15 months!

As for MT, we've had unlicensed Concealed Carry For YEARS - though there are some restricted places - so it's really only in about 99% of the state, but we're working on that with two bills in the Legislature - both ave pased the House & are now in Senate commettie - one which will remove about 99% of the restrictions on those without a Montana CWP (or a CWP recognized by MT),and the other that will virtually remove all restrictions (except federal and possibly LE facilities) from those with a MT (or recognized) CWP.

Glad to see our "Little Sisters" to the south are coming on-board.