• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MissouriOpenCarry.org update.

ChiangShih

Hey guys and gals, this is just an update on the media page, the zarda bbq pictures are up. Soon we will have a section labeled downloadable media where we will put print off business cards and brochures. Also the video will be moved to a video section that will also be under media.

http://missouriopencarry.org/media.html

ChiangShih

Also on another note, I am quite busy with my college at the moment so it is difficult for me to keep up with other MO meets in different regions. So, if you are setting up a meet other than the monthly KC area meets please send me a private message with the date/time/location and I will put it up on MissouriOpenCarry.org. Anyone can send me the information once its confirmed, it would be a great help and act to utilize and support MOOC as the powerful tool it could be. Thanks.

ChiangShih

i know sohighlyunlikely gets us together in the stl area

Well if anyone plans to attend and wants me to link it, they can shoot me a private message on here and I'll have it up.
Also I'm working on the photo gallery of events and the like, so if you guys want any photos or anything put up shoot me an private e-mail as well.

ChiangShih

*cough*contacts as a main link*cough* ;-)

Lol, I know i know, we've actually already got the mail link graphic done we just haven't updated the layout yet. Rest assured that it will be there soon.