• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock 36

tomtaurus

Blackhawk

I use a Blackhawk holster for my Glock27. OC and CC with it. The Glock locks in place so no one grab it. Fits snug. Can be on my belt or as a paddle holster. Love it

Dreamer

I OC and CC my Glock 36 in a black Serpa CQC, with matching black mag carrier, worn at 3:00 and 8:00 respectively.

With the Serpa mag carriers, "Nevada Carrier's" observations also apply--you'll need one of Blackhawk's "Double Stack Mag Carriers", because the single-stack carriers aren't wide enough for the thick plastic Glock single-stack mags that the "36" uses. Also, the stock G-36 mag is VERY short, and the butt plate will ride almost flush with the top o the carrier, and it makes it a little tricky to draw quickly. However, if you use a Pearce extended (+1) buttplate, it gives you a little more substantial handle on the shot mags the G-36 uses. Plus it looks REALLY cool... ;)

For deep CC, I use a Galco IWB "Stow-n-Go" worn at 4:00.

Both fit perfectly, ride comfortably, and draw easily and smoothly. Both are secure. Both look good, and have held up well, after about 6 months of near-constant use. Neither have produced ANY noticeable wear on the Glock's finish or frame, with near daily carry for 6 months.

I can't recommend the Serpa CQC highly enough. It draws like lightning, is secure and stable, and is VERY comfy for OC or winter (under a big coat or bulky sweater) CC.

Last edited: