• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Friday? And Next Meet?

Thor80

Hey all,
Getting a holster at cabelas tomorrow for my new CZ. Anyone up for some coffee on Friday to break in the new holster? Also wanted to get some feedback for our last suggestion from Snarly on a meet-up the 19th at Starbucks on Pines then off to Mica for a little cleanup/shooting, weather permitting.

-Torsten

Edit: Helping my brother in law Tile the bathroom. Probably get some coffee at Starbucks on N. Sullivan late morning while we wait on mortar to set.

Last edited:

o2ryan

Hey Thor,

I will post tonight or tomorrow about the 19th and include a map to the shooting area. Do you have any feedback or concerns before we proceed? Sorry all, this should probably be a PM.

dwordinger

I like Starbucks' civil rights policy, but that doesn't mean I like their overpriced coffee. How about Dave's Bar and Grill? Half a block west of Pines at 12124 East Sprague Avenue. Better coffee and serves breakfast and other real food; not just overpriced bread.

Thor80

We ran into some slowness doing tile. We're heading out now, prolly the starbucks then going to NW Collector arms/Elephant.

Thor80

Hey Fetch/Dword. Sorry it wasnt very organized. I didn't see anyone interested last night so I didnt plan anything in stone and was late checking the forums this morning.. See ya'll at the next meet though eh?

-Torsten