• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restaurant Carry App-need help

PracticalTactical

I'm thinking of making a restaurant carry app on my site for smart phones so CCW holders can quickly look up and see if they can carry in a particular restaurant.

Where might I find that data? I've seen it on here before but can't remember where it was.

castiel

There is a link to the search website and instructions at http://www.nm-ccw.com/Beer&Wine.html

I just looked up Las Cruces and I'm doubting a couple of the restaurants that it says only serve beer and wine. I am pretty sure El Comedor and El Sombrero both serve liquor since those are my two favorite restaurants in LC. The rest of the list seems right.