Thread: Wyoming gets constitutional carry.

Wyoming gets constitutional carry.

Constitutional Carry Now The Law In Wyoming

Wyoming --(Ammoland.com)- Wyoming is moving in the right direction, and it is because of men and women like you.

This afternoon, I watched as Governor Mead signed Constitutional Carry into law while saying his office had been clogged with emails and phone calls from people demanding he sign the Jennings-Jaggi Constitutional Carry bill.

Even though so called “political experts” say your activism doesn’t matter, today’s events show who has the real power in politics… You!

McX
    we are bearing witness to historic days!

i lull myself to sleep by thinking of a free world, and being able to carry any way i want, any where i want, and any time i want.............i also dream of cheeseburgers.

And because our representatives email boxes may be clogged with messages, we may need to use snail mail too. And visit in person.

I need to find a free internet faxing service so I can send these.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post

i lull myself to sleep by thinking of a free world, and being able to carry any way i want, any where i want, and any time i want.............i also dream of cheeseburgers.
    How about a 1911?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I need to find a free internet faxing service so I can send these.
    Here's a couple:

http://www.bestfreefax.com/

http://www.faxage.com/freetrial.php

I haven't tried either one so I can't vouch for them.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Thumbs up Hooray for Wyoming - and why this is good news for Wisconsin

Hooray for Wyoming! Every State that "sees the light" and moves to Constitutional Carry with optional permit for interstate travel reciprocity proves to all the other States that this is the "right thing" to do. The AP news release spoke to people wanting to be able to defend themselves and their loved ones in these financially troubling times where desperate people are turning to crime.

Four States have "seen the light" and more are sure to follow, so the Good News for Wyoming is also Good News for Wisconsin. By the time a WI bill actually is introduced, there may be more States that have "seen the light".

My friends, this is Gun Law evolution. What began as "may issue" transformed itself into "shall issue in 4/5 of our Great Nation and now 4 of 50 States have evolved into Constitutional Carry with three of them retaining a conventional permit system for those who choose to use it.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9JD6...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

How about a cheeseburger in paradise?

What about tacos?

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)