• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wyoming gets constitutional carry.

turbojohn41

Constitutional Carry Now The Law In Wyoming

Wyoming --(Ammoland.com)- Wyoming is moving in the right direction, and it is because of men and women like you.

This afternoon, I watched as Governor Mead signed Constitutional Carry into law while saying his office had been clogged with emails and phone calls from people demanding he sign the Jennings-Jaggi Constitutional Carry bill.

Even though so called “political experts” say your activism doesn’t matter, today’s events show who has the real power in politics… You!

M

McX

we are bearing witness to historic days!

i lull myself to sleep by thinking of a free world, and being able to carry any way i want, any where i want, and any time i want.............i also dream of cheeseburgers.

protias

I need to find a free internet faxing service so I can send these.

i lull myself to sleep by thinking of a free world, and being able to carry any way i want, any where i want, and any time i want.............i also dream of cheeseburgers.
How about a 1911?

jpm84092

Hooray for Wyoming - and why this is good news for Wisconsin

Hooray for Wyoming! Every State that "sees the light" and moves to Constitutional Carry with optional permit for interstate travel reciprocity proves to all the other States that this is the "right thing" to do. The AP news release spoke to people wanting to be able to defend themselves and their loved ones in these financially troubling times where desperate people are turning to crime.

Four States have "seen the light" and more are sure to follow, so the Good News for Wyoming is also Good News for Wisconsin. By the time a WI bill actually is introduced, there may be more States that have "seen the light".

My friends, this is Gun Law evolution. What began as "may issue" transformed itself into "shall issue in 4/5 of our Great Nation and now 4 of 50 States have evolved into Constitutional Carry with three of them retaining a conventional permit system for those who choose to use it.

protias

How about a cheeseburger in paradise?

[video=youtube;jBsPZV14I-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k[/video]

What about tacos?

[video=youtube;W0-esOKooEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0-esOKooEE[/video]