Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new service we offer:

McX

new service we offer:

a new service we offer for Open Carriers at the shop during an oil and filter change: SECURITY SWEEP of the vehicle. Who B watching you?!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/...cking_warrants

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    id like to schedule an oil change please lol
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Just had my oil changed yesterday. I just can't afford the gas to Racine and back. And yes, I have my service done with an OC friendly shop!
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Red face Had My Car Swept Yesterday! Found Three "Bugs"!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    a new service we offer for Open Carriers at the shop during an oil and filter change: SECURITY SWEEP of the vehicle. Who B watching you?!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/...cking_warrants
    They look like waterproof cylinders with little antennae sticking out. Any ideas?

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    They look like waterproof cylinders with little antennae sticking out. Any ideas?
    Xenomorphs! i knew it! now the little buggers will be crawling all over the shop. i'll have to spend all day eradicating them...........any volunteers to help?

seriously though, this is an afront to all law abiding citizens! can you imagine how many 'lists' we are on?!!!!

Xenomorphs! i knew it! now the little buggers will be crawling all over the shop. i'll have to spend all day eradicating them...........any volunteers to help?

seriously though, this is an afront to all law abiding citizens! can you imagine how many 'lists' we are on?!!!!
    That's why I protect myself as best as I can!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Hello All...

New member here...just wanted ot say hello and intorduce myself...decided to do it here because of some posts from Racine and Kenosha people..

I was born and rasied in Racine and recently moved to Silver Lake (Kenosha County). I still work in Racine and am there Mon. - Fri. 8 to 5....

It is nice to see some people here that close...

I will be in Delavan (Starbucks) on Sunday..hope to meet new friends there...

See ya in Delavan

Outdoorsman1

McX
    welcome, and be sure to join WisconsinCarry! also, new members are required to give me their nicest gun, and a cheeseburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    New member here...just wanted ot say hello and intorduce myself...decided to do it here because of some posts from Racine and Kenosha people..

Outdoorsman1
    Welcome aboard Outdoorsman. There's a meet 'n' greet tonight:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...th-at-7-00-p.m.!

Doesn't everybody do this every time they get in their vehicle? It's not just me, right?
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

welcome, and be sure to join WisconsinCarry! also, new members are required to give me their nicest gun, and a cheeseburger.
    McX - behave yourself !
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Tell you what, I'll buy round 2 of the fish fry tonight.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Tell you what, I'll buy round 2 of the fish fry tonight.
    i'm touched by your kindness! be sure to honk for service!

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    McX - behave yourself !
    i'm always good...........or good at it.

Cheeseburger maybe...but you know what they say... something about my weapon and cold dead fingers...

Nice to hear form you...

Outdoorsman1

i'm touched by your kindness! be sure to honk for service!
    My current vehicle's horn isn't as loud. In fact, if you have your music about 1/4 of the way up, you won't hear the horn at all.

Sarcasm is the only service I offer .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    My current vehicle's horn isn't as loud. In fact, if you have your music about 1/4 of the way up, you won't hear the horn at all.
    huh, what did you say? my ears are still ringing from your last visit.

you need to expand, open a garage up here in Green Bay
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    i was thinking Tahiti, or Bora-Bora.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    Sarcasm is the only service I offer .
    at least your consistent.

[QUOTE=Running Wolf;1479997]Welcome aboard Outdoorsman. There's a meet 'n' greet tonight:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...th-at-7-00-p.m.!

Wow, I did not know about this one... I will try and be there.....where in Kanasville in it..??? I drive through on my way home from work... I know where the "Hogs Nest" is...
    So are we talking north of Hwy 11...???

Or I could just punch it into the GPS...

Outdoorsman1

That why I get all my service work done at Mechanix LTD
    They all ways go that extra step!!!

I was born and rasied in Racine and recently moved to Silver Lake (Kenosha County). I still work in Racine and am there Mon. - Fri. 8 to 5....

It is nice to see some people here that close...

I will be in Delavan (Starbucks) on Sunday..hope to meet new friends there...

See ya in Delavan

Outdoorsman1

Welcome.
    The Delavan meet and greet is always a good time with the added benefit of be held in a city where the police actually get it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8795iZk-0
    Last edited by oldschool; 03-04-2011 at 11:13 AM.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    it's not a garage, it's a university of automotive science and study. i like them big words you know.

it's not a garage, it's a university of automotive science and study. i like them big words you know.
    Yeah but then you need to be a Commie Liberal Democrat union shop.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Wow, I did not know about this one... I will try and be there.....where in Kanasville in it..??? I drive through on my way home from work... I know where the "Hogs Nest" is...
    So are we talking north of Hwy 11...???
    Lizzy's is on the NE corner of 11 and 75, north of Hogs Nest. It's in a little strip mall, can't miss it.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast