• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new service we offer:

M

McX

They look like waterproof cylinders with little antennae sticking out. Any ideas? :)

Xenomorphs! i knew it! now the little buggers will be crawling all over the shop. i'll have to spend all day eradicating them...........any volunteers to help?

seriously though, this is an afront to all law abiding citizens! can you imagine how many 'lists' we are on?!!!!

protias

Xenomorphs! i knew it! now the little buggers will be crawling all over the shop. i'll have to spend all day eradicating them...........any volunteers to help?

seriously though, this is an afront to all law abiding citizens! can you imagine how many 'lists' we are on?!!!!
That's why I protect myself as best as I can! ;)

Outdoorsman1

Hello All...

New member here...just wanted ot say hello and intorduce myself...decided to do it here because of some posts from Racine and Kenosha people..

I was born and rasied in Racine and recently moved to Silver Lake (Kenosha County). I still work in Racine and am there Mon. - Fri. 8 to 5....

It is nice to see some people here that close...

I will be in Delavan (Starbucks) on Sunday..hope to meet new friends there...

See ya in Delavan

Outdoorsman1

M

McX

welcome, and be sure to join WisconsinCarry! also, new members are required to give me their nicest gun, and a cheeseburger.

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
New member here...just wanted ot say hello and intorduce myself...decided to do it here because of some posts from Racine and Kenosha people..

Outdoorsman1

Welcome aboard Outdoorsman. There's a meet 'n' greet tonight:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...lizzy-s-green-cafe-friday-the-4th-at-7-00-p.m.!

a new service we offer for Open Carriers at the shop during an oil and filter change: SECURITY SWEEP of the vehicle. Who B watching you?!

Doesn't everybody do this every time they get in their vehicle? It's not just me, right?

Outdoorsman1

Cheeseburger maybe...but you know what they say... something about my weapon and cold dead fingers...:D

Nice to hear form you...

Outdoorsman1

protias

i'm touched by your kindness! be sure to honk for service!
My current vehicle's horn isn't as loud. In fact, if you have your music about 1/4 of the way up, you won't hear the horn at all. :(

M

McX

My current vehicle's horn isn't as loud. In fact, if you have your music about 1/4 of the way up, you won't hear the horn at all. :(

huh, what did you say? my ears are still ringing from your last visit.