• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gun toting granny scares away intruder

protias

The bullet struck the wall, but she said she would have been fine if she'd hit the intruder. Police agreed.
Why can't we have those kind of police here?

JJC

Way to go granny.

Wonder if anybody told her that if she would have lived in Wisconsin and did that she would be giving the interview from Jail.

Sarcasm

Who says Wisconsin isn't in great need of a Castle Doctrine......

JJC

Last edited:

Zeus

What was that Stallone flick called, "Stop! Or my Mom will shoot?" LMAO Apparently they didn't see that one :lol::lol:

Hunting Mama

Not deep enough in the Woods, Wisconsin, USA
For some reason they think old women make easy targets. I guess she showed him! I bet all his criminal friends will know to stay clear of her!

Her son should take her to the range now and maybe next time she will hit her target.

Way to go Granny!

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Way to go Grannie. Did anyone notice that this took place in Kommiefornia?

Yup. I always check whenever anybody mentions "Richmond", after spending so much time in both VA and NorCAL.

Believe it or not, California is 99% a castle law state. Or, to be precise, state law creates a presumption that a person who has broken into your home manifests means and intent to commit grievous bodily harm, which allows for potentially deadly force in response.

Granny FTW! :banana:

Last edited: