• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The best shirts to wear while OC'ing?

VW_Factor

I_HEAR_VOICES.gif

:eek:

:lol:

Its a joke. :uhoh:

Born2Lose

I try to stay away from the zombie section of my black T-shirt collection when i OC.
I also have lots and lots of gun shirts that are funny to me but would scare the antis if worn during OC.

Nick Justice

All joking aside, DO NOT wear your PC 187 shirts, flaming death skulls with knives through them, Iron Maiden shirts, or anything that has the appearance of evil. Something dull and boring should work fine. Tuck it in, of course, so you won't inadvertantly conceal anything.

BTW, I still listen to Iron Maiden.

Born2Lose

All joking aside, DO NOT wear your PC 187 shirts, flaming death skulls with knives through them, Iron Maiden shirts, or anything that has the appearance of evil. Something dull and boring should work fine. Tuck it in, of course, so you won't inadvertantly conceal anything.

BTW, I still listen to Iron Maiden.

I do not tuck in T-shirts..never have never will but i am very aware of it at all time to make sure it doesn't cover my pistol or mags.

BTW i prefer new metal (As I Lay Dying, Attack Attack!, Of Mice and Men, etc)

since9

Campaign Veteran
I own and have worn this shirt.

Very nice!

As for shirts in general, how about something that doesn't explode chest hairs over the dinner table, nor substitutes via overhang for one's pants that should ride just a tad higher than mid-thigh?

Beyond that, wear what you want. Just know that if you're OCing, you're representing the rest of us, so please keep that in mind and dress appropriately.