Thread: Gun Free School Zones in Verona, WI - Google Earth

Gun Free School Zones in Verona, WI - Google Earth

First attempt using Google Earth to map out the actual gun free school zones in my town. I know the topic of "knowing" the boundaries is controversial, so view at your own risk.

the first is a standard jpeg (a preview, if you will) the second is the actual .kmz file you can download and open in Google Earth. I had to disguise it as a ".pdf" file due to size limits imposed on ".kmz" files ?!? So, just download the file first and then rename the file by deleting the ".pdf" extension and leaving the ".kmz" extension. Or you can right click on the link and select "Save File As" then delete the last ".pdf" before saving.

The files will most likely contain errors, and should not be relied upon for anything....ever.

[edited] just realized I left out a few middle schools......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Verona.GFSZ.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	5359  
    Last edited by IcrewUH60; 03-04-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: middle schools
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Thanks for the info, please don't be offended if I ignore it.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Thanks for the info, please don't be offended if I ignore it.

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Crap, now I will have to maker sure that prooof that I visited this thread is removed from pc history before I ever go to Verona.

well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by brokensproket View Post
    crap, now i will have to maker sure that prooof that i visited this thread is removed from pc history before i ever go to verona.
    too late!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    Crap, now I will have to maker sure that prooof that I visited this thread is removed from pc history before I ever go to Verona.
    I'm sure you didn't view the jpeg much less download the .kmz file so, you're still good!