• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

House Cleaning

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm going to take a bunch of video's off of my video channels in the coming week. Most are just test shots of one thing or another but the Lobby Day video is one that I am going to remove.

There isn't any sinister reason but there is a reason, that involves my production company.

Anyway....the video has always been unlocked and can be downloaded by hitting the download button to the right of the screen and my be done so with my blessing as long as it isn't used for anti gun purposes.

If you want a copy, download it in the next few days.

The link to download from is:
http://vimeo.com/18901888

[video=vimeo;18901888]http://vimeo.com/18901888[/video]

curtiswr

How do I download? I don't see a download link. Is it like Youtube where I need an extension to my browser to get the .flv file it gets turned into for the site?

Edit: Yes. I just grabbed this one really quick for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/download-flash-and-video/ It's actually downloading in .mp4 and not the .flv that youtube would download in. It was the first one I saw with decent reviews. Hope this helps others with similar questions.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
There is a download button (Line) in the right hand colum under the heading "About this Video".

It downloads it as a MP4 also.

MSC 45ACP

There is a download button (Line) in the right hand colum under the heading "About this Video".

It downloads it as a MP4 also.

I don't see "About this video" button. None of the buttons I see on the right allow me to D/L this. Could you possibly send it to me in an e-mail?

Thank you;
Mike

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I don't see "About this video" button. None of the buttons I see on the right allow me to D/L this. Could you possibly send it to me in an e-mail?

Thank you;
Mike

It's too big for email Mike.

This is where to look but if you still can't download it, let me know and I'll make you a DVD.

click-here.jpg