Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 3/5/11 9:30 AM @ River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 3/5/11 9:30 AM @ River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

We're having breakfast on Saturday morning here - http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Bellgrade/parhammap.html

Although some pesky bug seems to have laid low one member of the group of usual suspects the others will be attending, and there is much to be talked about. There might even be some important things said.

stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    We're having breakfast on Saturday morning here - http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Bellgrade/parhammap.html

Although some pesky bug seems to have laid low one member of the group of usual suspects the others will be attending, and there is much to be talked about. There might even be some important things said.

stay safe.
    Wish I could be there... but its my mothers birthday and we are having a family get together.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk97F150 View Post
    Wish I could be there... but its my mothers birthday and we are having a family get together.
    I'll be there. Too much to do in the burbs to go to the farm including picking up seed, moving the immigrants out of my yard and the obligatory Surry trip. (I have two of them planned for next week)

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    I'll be there. Too much to do in the burbs to go to the farm including picking up seed, moving the immigrants out of my yard and the obligatory Surry trip. (I have two of them planned for next week)
    TWO Surry trips? Lucky you! Ride the ferry a couple times.... I hear that it can be an 'adventure'...

TWO Surry trips? Lucky you! Ride the ferry a couple times.... I hear that it can be an 'adventure'...
    I've been making one to four trips a week for 6 weeks or so now. They love to see me these days.

On a brighter note, a nesting pair of Osprey are already there (A little early).

I get progressive photos of them every year. This is my favorite from last summer:

Yes, an adventure. This is the Air Coast Guard assigned to the Ferry.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    On a brighter note, a nesting pair of Osprey are already there (A little early).
    Thats awesome. Great pic!!

Here is a pic of the ferry from last March.... when I took the family across in a 35' RV.

The best part... when we got to the other side, we turned around and got right back on again! (no hassles from the 'security' there.... the workers on the ferry seemed to get a laugh out of us getting back on the same boat! lol)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RV_SurryFerry.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	5363

I should be able to make it.

Doubt I'm gonna make it. Sick and in pain!