• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boise area gun club

Jambino

Hi all,

I'm new to Idaho and its great to finally feel some freedom. Not much in NY. Ive been looking around for a gun club with a 24hr range for members; does anyone know of something like that in or around boise?

Thanks

clarkebar

Not many gun clubs around but the Idaho Citizen's Defense League is full of folks you'd probably get along with. Visit the Facebook page when you get a chance, we're having a meeting this thursday at the Sunrise Cafe in Meridian.

clarkebar

Isn't the March meeting on the 21st at Wild Bills BBQ?

Tentatively, we are going to have a trial meeting (unofficial) on that day at 7:00pm. If it works out the President, Vice President, and myself (secretary/treasurer) will officially change our meeting place to Wild Bills. It looks like we may be moving the day to the second monday every month, permanently, as well instead of the usual second thursday.