Thread: What do you all have to say about this?

What do you all have to say about this?

This is about the Arizona shooting.

"In the end, not one open carry patriot lifted a finger to take out the assailant or reduce the number of casualties. What happened to the life saving deterrence of having an open carry society?

Like tax cuts for billionaires paying for themselves and trickling down onto all, open gun laws are a complete sham.

Arizona is a Constitutional Carry state. Means you can open or concealed carry without a permit.

Sorry but the Second Amendment never said we couldn't carry openly or concealed. it says right of the people to keep and bear arms, which protects both open or concealed. Constitutional rights still apply in public don't they?

I do not have a carry permit, I do not want one. many 2nd amendment people feel it's their choice to have one or not. it is entirely possible that no one there had a carry."

Looks like someones a little anti-gun, what does everyone think about this?
    Last edited by Patriot2A; 03-04-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Campaign Veteran
    It was a democrat political function. Odds are that most dems don't own guns much less carry them. I doubt the same thing would have happened at a republican or tea party gathering.

What he said.

If you go to Church, do you wear a shirt that says "666" on it?

Democrats hate guns and don't own any, much less carry them to let other Democrats admonish them for having it and carrying it.

There aren't going to be OCers at a Democrats Only event. That is why this happened. A bunch of sissy Democrats with no guns who would never have let an OCer in anyway. They ban people from their places of worship (Democrats are like Religious Zealots), then blame those same excommunicated people for not being there to save them from themselves.

And yes, I still say it's a false flag event, seeing the unique propaganda and misinformation being spread since then.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot2A View Post
    This is about the Arizona shooting.

"In the end, not one open carry patriot lifted a finger to take out the assailant or reduce the number of casualties. What happened to the life saving deterrence of having an open carry society?

Like tax cuts for billionaires paying for themselves and trickling down onto all, open gun laws are a complete sham.

Arizona is a Constitutional Carry state. Means you can open or concealed carry without a permit.

Sorry but the Second Amendment never said we couldn't carry openly or concealed. it says right of the people to keep and bear arms, which protects both open or concealed. Constitutional rights still apply in public don't they?

I do not have a carry permit, I do not want one. many 2nd amendment people feel it's their choice to have one or not. it is entirely possible that no one there had a carry."

Looks like someones a little anti-gun, what does everyone think about this?
    Can we get a link to this screed? It needs to be replied to at the source.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

"They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band
    It ain't what they call rock and roll
    And the Sultans...
    Yeah the Sultans, they play Creole"

OCDO Member
    NCGO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Notso View Post
    It was a democrat political function. Odds are that most dems don't own guns much less carry them. I doubt the same thing would have happened at a republican or tea party gathering.
    Gifford's herself carries a gun. Maybe as an elite but she signed H.R.197&S.845.

http://www.ontheissues.org/house/Gab...un_Control.htm

I want to laugh at the heading but it's too sad to laugh at. Guess we'd have to start carrying pen guns.

Ban semi-automatics; but allow concealed carry
    Last edited by sharkey; 03-05-2011 at 03:45 AM.

Banned
    Here is what I have to say about it:

It read like a bunch of stream-of-consciousness babble. It is impossible to tell where he is going with it. I am not sure that the author even knows what he is trying to say!

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    Gifford's herself carries a gun.
    I'm not doubting you, but from the link you provided, she's a "might" shakey on the particulars: "Ban the sale or transfer of semi-automatic guns, except those used for hunting." I've never used a semi-auto for hunting, but my primary carry has always been a semi-auto.

I think a lot of this influence comes from her husband.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.