• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stevens Point OC Meet & Greet

anmut

Is anyone interested in a OC meet and greet in Stevens Point? I'm thinking some grub, some conversation and of course the exercising of our God-given and Constitutionally-protected 2A rights.

Edit for a when/where:

I'm thinking either March 20th or 21st (Sunday or Monday) - I can do either so cast a vote.

Culvers on Hwy 10 East, that's about 2 blocks off of Interstate 39.

Last edited:

littlewolf

Is anyone interested in a OC meet and greet in Stevens Point? I'm thinking some grub, some conversation and of course the exercising of our God-given and Constitutionally-protected 2A rights.

Just need the when and where ... :)

theoicarry

Interested - just need to know when!
Thank You for the effort.

littlewolf

Edit for a when/where:

I'm thinking either March 20th or 21st (Sunday or Monday) - I can do either so cast a vote.

Both days are good Sunday is "gooder" after 12 ? to beat the crowd or high noon to get em all flustered ?

phred

Edit for a when/where:

email sent

CalicoJack10

I would love to, unfortunately, I will be in Tennessee that week. let me know when the next one comes around.