Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hi! I'm new here!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    8

    Hi! I'm new here!

    My name is Samantha, I am 24, I live in Lacey, WA and I have a Ruger SR40. I would love shooting buddies anyone want to? I have monday tuesday and wednesdays off right now, plus days. Anyone in this area?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puyallup< WA
    Posts
    285
    Welcome! There is a meet up sunday,10am at the the starbucks on 100th and bridgeport if you can make it. I'm just a little north of you, but I know there are members closer to you. I'm sure they'll make themselves known. Time and funds permitting, I'm up to shoot and practice. I work nights monday through friday, but can usually shoot till about 4pm. If you want to shoot just let me know, I need to get my brother and girlfriend back out to practice some things, they've both been wanting to shoot more.
    Last edited by irish52084; 03-06-2011 at 12:32 AM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member SnarlyWino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, United States
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerBabe86 View Post
    My name is Samantha, I am 24, I live in Lacey, WA and I have a Ruger SR40. I would love shooting buddies anyone want to? I have monday tuesday and wednesdays off right now, plus days. Anyone in this area?
    Welcome RugerBabe! I love the SR platform. I OC an SR9 myself. There are lots of members near Lacey. Attend the meetups whenever you can, you will be a regular in no time.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

    Snarly

    Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lolo, MT
    Posts
    160
    Welcome! If you find yourself further South, I'm always down for a range day. I work for myself so regular schedules are unknown to me.
    "If you don't want to be shorn, don't be sheep!"

  5. #5
    Activist Member golddigger14s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,990

    Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by RugerBabe86 View Post
    My name is Samantha, I am 24, I live in Lacey, WA and I have a Ruger SR40. I would love shooting buddies anyone want to? I have monday tuesday and wednesdays off right now, plus days. Anyone in this area?
    After coffee Sunday the 6th some of us are going to the Marksman in Puyallup to kill some paper, come along.
    Starbuck's on 100th / Bridgeport way 10 am. We have some lanes reserved.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

  6. #6
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    After coffee Sunday the 6th some of us are going to the Marksman in Puyallup to kill some paper, come along.
    Starbuck's on 100th / Bridgeport way 10 am. We have some lanes reserved.
    Welcome aboard! There are also a few of us going to Bullseye to punch some paper! Either way, it seems tomorrow is range day!

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575
    Welcome to the forum.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,135
    Hello. are you OC in Lacy?? and welcome

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Parkland
    Posts
    8
    welcome,
    I am also new here and found there to be a lot of good information.

  10. #10
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Lye View Post
    welcome,
    I am also new here and found there to be a lot of good information.
    Glad to have you both on here!

    Be sure though to verify all information, be ready with cites for info you provide and be ready to ask for cites when someone else provides info.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kelso, Washington, USA
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by therealcombat View Post
    Welcome! If you find yourself further South, I'm always down for a range day. I work for myself so regular schedules are unknown to me.
    Likewise, and welcome to the forum.

  12. #12
    Regular Member DevinWKuska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Spanaway
    Posts
    300
    Greetings and welcome! I live in Spanaway but usually shoot on Ft. Lewis and travel down to lacey for cabelas, Currently I have tuesdays and Wednesdays off, so give me a time and place...
    "So there I was between a rock and a hard place, when it hit me... What am I doing on this side of the rock?"

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Hello. are you OC in Lacy?? and welcome
    Yes I live in Lacey and I open carry daily. I have gone to Wal-Mart, I have just gotten looks. Also been in Win-Co, again just looks. I also go for walks and not really any negative experiences. I work on Sunday! That sucks I can't make it to anything. I have monday tues and weds off right now.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tumwater
    Posts
    35

    Egc

    Quote Originally Posted by RugerBabe86 View Post
    Yes I live in Lacey and I open carry daily. I have gone to Wal-Mart, I have just gotten looks. Also been in Win-Co, again just looks. I also go for walks and not really any negative experiences. I work on Sunday! That sucks I can't make it to anything. I have monday tues and weds off right now.
    have you gone to Evergreen gun club yet?
    good people there, first time is free.
    Last edited by Stat; 03-22-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •