• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi! I'm new here!

RugerBabe86

My name is Samantha, I am 24, I live in Lacey, WA and I have a Ruger SR40. I would love shooting buddies anyone want to? I have monday tuesday and wednesdays off right now, plus days. Anyone in this area?

irish52084

Welcome! There is a meet up sunday,10am at the the starbucks on 100th and bridgeport if you can make it. I'm just a little north of you, but I know there are members closer to you. I'm sure they'll make themselves known. Time and funds permitting, I'm up to shoot and practice. I work nights monday through friday, but can usually shoot till about 4pm. If you want to shoot just let me know, I need to get my brother and girlfriend back out to practice some things, they've both been wanting to shoot more.

Last edited:

o2ryan

My name is Samantha, I am 24, I live in Lacey, WA and I have a Ruger SR40. I would love shooting buddies anyone want to? I have monday tuesday and wednesdays off right now, plus days. Anyone in this area?

Welcome RugerBabe! I love the SR platform. I OC an SR9 myself. There are lots of members near Lacey. Attend the meetups whenever you can, you will be a regular in no time.

therealcombat

Welcome! If you find yourself further South, I'm always down for a range day. I work for myself so regular schedules are unknown to me. :)

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Shooting

After coffee Sunday the 6th some of us are going to the Marksman in Puyallup to kill some paper, come along.
Starbuck's on 100th / Bridgeport way 10 am. We have some lanes reserved.

Deleted_User

After coffee Sunday the 6th some of us are going to the Marksman in Puyallup to kill some paper, come along.
Starbuck's on 100th / Bridgeport way 10 am. We have some lanes reserved.

Welcome aboard! There are also a few of us going to Bullseye to punch some paper! Either way, it seems tomorrow is range day!

Lye

welcome,
I am also new here and found there to be a lot of good information.

DevinWKuska

Greetings and welcome! I live in Spanaway but usually shoot on Ft. Lewis and travel down to lacey for cabelas, Currently I have tuesdays and Wednesdays off, so give me a time and place...

RugerBabe86

Hello. are you OC in Lacy?? and welcome

Yes I live in Lacey and I open carry daily. I have gone to Wal-Mart, I have just gotten looks. Also been in Win-Co, again just looks. I also go for walks and not really any negative experiences. I work on Sunday! That sucks I can't make it to anything. I have monday tues and weds off right now.

Stat

Egc

Yes I live in Lacey and I open carry daily. I have gone to Wal-Mart, I have just gotten looks. Also been in Win-Co, again just looks. I also go for walks and not really any negative experiences. I work on Sunday! That sucks I can't make it to anything. I have monday tues and weds off right now.
have you gone to Evergreen gun club yet?
good people there, first time is free.

Last edited: