Thread: Hand Gun Humor

Hand Gun Humor

Has anyone seen the new Ruger handgun produced in honor of Pres. Obama ? It's called the "UNION WOKER"
    It Doesn't work and can't be FIRED !
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Awesome....simply awesome. But something like that would probably be built by High Point. LMAO

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Has anyone seen the new Ruger handgun produced in honor of Pres. Obama ? It's called the "UNION WOKER"
    It Doesn't work and can't be FIRED !
    I appreciate the sentiment Mr. Wolf, but Ruger makes some quality firearms. I expect most employees there would REFUSE to make the "UNION WORKER". High Point maybe, but I think the UNION WORKER would be assembled in Madison Wisconsin by left wing liberal student anti-gun advocates who rely on rape whistles and 911 calls to protect themselves and their families.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Regular Member protect our rights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    I appreciate the sentiment Mr. Wolf, but Ruger makes some quality firearms. I expect most employees there would REFUSE to make the "UNION WORKER". High Point maybe, but I think the UNION WORKER would be assembled in Madison Wisconsin by left wing liberal student anti-gun advocates who rely on rape whistles and 911 calls to protect themselves and their families.

+20
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" - George Washington

Not deep enough in the Woods, Wisconsin, USA
    Love It!

Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    In these economic times, Ruger has targeted the Madison area market to compete directly with Smith & Wesson and their S&W mod 180 which is very popular with the liberal democrats in Washington DC. but due to strict gun control and shortages of shooting ranges is seldom used on the east coast.

Remember this is a JOKE and only a JOKE and only intended to make fun of the idiots in Madison who wish to infringe on OUR RIGHTS !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smith&wesson180.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	5371  
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.

Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Ha ha, nice one!
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Let's not get into the high point "crap" again. Thanks.

Regular Member protect our rights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Let's not get into the high point "crap" again. Thanks.
    Why not?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" - George Washington

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    In these economic times, Ruger has targeted the Madison area market to compete directly with Smith & Wesson and their S&W mod 180 which is very popular with the liberal democrats in Washington DC. but due to strict gun control and shortages of shooting ranges is seldom used on the east coast.

Remember this is a JOKE and only a JOKE and only intended to make fun of the idiots in Madison who wish to infringe on OUR RIGHTS !
    can you get a discount for this if you buy bulk for gifts lol
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    can you get a discount for this if you buy bulk for gifts lol
    I tried but they are sold out until Nov. 2012 !

em...would it be improper to mail one of those 180s to our favorite politicians???? LMAO

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    I tried but they are sold out until Nov. 2012 !
    darn i wanted to buy 14 of them lol
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting