• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hand Gun Humor

littlewolf

Has anyone seen the new Ruger handgun produced in honor of Pres. Obama ? It's called the "UNION WOKER"
It Doesn't work and can't be FIRED !

HandyHamlet

cary_grant.jpg

jpm84092

Has anyone seen the new Ruger handgun produced in honor of Pres. Obama ? It's called the "UNION WOKER"
It Doesn't work and can't be FIRED !

I appreciate the sentiment Mr. Wolf, but Ruger makes some quality firearms. I expect most employees there would REFUSE to make the "UNION WORKER". High Point maybe, but I think the UNION WORKER would be assembled in Madison Wisconsin by left wing liberal student anti-gun advocates who rely on rape whistles and 911 calls to protect themselves and their families.

protect our rights

I appreciate the sentiment Mr. Wolf, but Ruger makes some quality firearms. I expect most employees there would REFUSE to make the "UNION WORKER". High Point maybe, but I think the UNION WORKER would be assembled in Madison Wisconsin by left wing liberal student anti-gun advocates who rely on rape whistles and 911 calls to protect themselves and their families.

+20

littlewolf

In these economic times, Ruger has targeted the Madison area market to compete directly with Smith & Wesson and their S&W mod 180 which is very popular with the liberal democrats in Washington DC. but due to strict gun control and shortages of shooting ranges is seldom used on the east coast.

Remember this is a JOKE and only a JOKE and only intended to make fun of the idiots in Madison who wish to infringe on OUR RIGHTS !

Attachments

• smith&wesson180.jpg
    smith&wesson180.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 120

oliverclotheshoff

In these economic times, Ruger has targeted the Madison area market to compete directly with Smith & Wesson and their S&W mod 180 which is very popular with the liberal democrats in Washington DC. but due to strict gun control and shortages of shooting ranges is seldom used on the east coast.

Remember this is a JOKE and only a JOKE and only intended to make fun of the idiots in Madison who wish to infringe on OUR RIGHTS !

can you get a discount for this if you buy bulk for gifts lol

JC_Biggs

em...would it be improper to mail one of those 180s to our favorite politicians???? LMAO