• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tukwila Starbux (for all the normal folks) 3.18.11

OrangeIsTrouble

Friday the 18th at 8 P.M. (Close at 10P.M.)
13038 Interurban Ave
Tukwila, WA 98168

Right off I-5 if you are going south bound,
if you are headed northbound you transfer to 599 and jump off there and it is right off the next exit.

XD45 and I will be there, anyone else who wants to come join in conversation and jokes and all, please stop by.

Please exercise caution before you arrive, try to limit your Birker knives and Newfies as this Starbux gets hit by Seattle, Tukwila, King County, Sea-Tac, State Patrol; sometimes to the point where you think you arrived at a police station. ;)

If you are tired of the coffee and old people stuff, there is a teriyaki place and a quiznos about a 10 second walk away.

So, all you folks that are amazed (like me) that people actually get up at 8 A.M. to meet at coffee places, this meet's for you!!!

Aryk45XD

I'll be there with XD and cast on. This may be a good opportunity to get some face time and knowledge passed.

Friday the 18th at 8 P.M. (Close at 10P.M.)
13038 Interurban Ave
Tukwila, WA 98168

Right off I-5 if you are going south bound,
if you are headed northbound you transfer to 599 and jump off there and it is right off the next exit.

XD45 and I will be there, anyone else who wants to come join in conversation and jokes and all, please stop by.

Please exercise caution before you arrive, try to limit your Birker knives and Newfies as this Starbux gets hit by Seattle, Tukwila, King County, Sea-Tac, State Patrol; sometimes to the point where you think you arrived at a police station. ;)

If you are tired of the coffee and old people stuff, there is a teriyaki place and a quiznos about a 10 second walk away.

So, all you folks that are amazed (like me) that people actually get up at 8 A.M. to meet at coffee places, this meet's for you!!!

Last edited:

Squeak

GreenIsn'tFaster, Most of our coffee meet ups start at 10. Breakfast sometimes @ 9. That is too early for you?:banana:

OrangeIsTrouble

Haven't seen you in a while paddy, be there! Two more days folks! And remember, if you don't like starbux, there is a teriyaki place and quiznos right by!

Aryk45XD

I must not be that old yet...

I went to bed at midnight last night and was up by 5:15 this morning...

However, I will not make it tomorrow as I have plans on a Friday night! :banana:

That's the way to do it! Keeps you young and ready for all.

So anyway, anybody else going to show up tomorrow? Just Poo, me and maybe a Paddy 3?

superdeluxe

I love that starbucks/Teriyaki area.

Sunny Teriyaki has huge portions and is very good.

If I knew this was going on, I would have made sure to work a little longer so I could stop by, since I just work down the street.

OrangeIsTrouble

It's ok superdeluxe, just do a bit of ninja-ing and you will make it.

As for everyone else, a lil reminder,

rebecca_black.jpg

.45ACPaddy

You forgot to mention the midget strippers and massive house party, man!

A couple SPD were at Starbucks, none said a word about us OCing. Just as it should be!:banana::banana::banana:

OrangeIsTrouble

Pics or it didn't happen :banana:

Ask and you shall receive.

DSC02328.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

LOL We went to quiznos to chat with my buddy who works there and after we left, he told us there was some lady that went to the door and LEFT and then came back and stayed in there after we had left the place. She mentioned something about some guy with a leg thingy or whatever and mentioned the gun. My coworker asked her why don't you go ask him about it? She didn't.

Then Aryk scared off a whole table of troopers and then some seattle po po were giving his cast+xd some dirty looks lol.

After drinks/treats at starbuxs, joined some buddies for some dennys.

Aryk45XD

Then we practiced ninja tacs out of dryers and carpet putt-putt. Watched some Conspiracy Theory and other shows on the net.

pics of ninja tacs coming soon...