• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good experience today, (Sunday) at the capitol

Motofixxer

I also recently had a good interaction with what may have been a trooper, I'm not exactly sure he was on a bicycle and had a jacket with minimal markings. He approached and said what's with the gun, is this an Open Carry thing. We chatted a little bit and he stated clearly he was just asking, wasn't detaining, and he understood and respected the 2nd amendments and rights. I thanked him for being respectful and professional. He then said he will likely follow me for a while. I told him he was free to do that, and I had no problem with that. He passed me a couple times then seemed to disappear. It was a very public place. Then a short time later there was a different interaction. Might share more later.

hardballer

popcorn.jpg