Thread: MI Constitutional Carry Petition

Thumbs up MI Constitutional Carry Petition

it looks like this is ready to sign now... http://www.thepetitionsite.com/9/con...y-in-michigan/

I want to apologize for my misunderstanding in the previous thread, I didn't think that a petition could be pre-posted before it was actually available to sign. But you all clearly pointed out that was the case and it is from a reputable party I would LOVE to sign it along with the rest of you! It seems to be open to sign now, but still at 0 signatures as of now (3/7 @ 12:55am EST). Shall we change that?

My apologies if this has already been posted, I looked and did not see it posted recently.
    Last edited by SIGKzoo; 03-07-2011 at 12:58 AM.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
    No worries, I'm glad that everything is cleared up.

However, this petition is still at zero signatures because it hasn't been "published" yet. I wasn't aware that while it is still in the creation stage that it could be viewed. Before the day is out this will be live and ready to go. I'll start a new thread with info on the rally and petition, hopefully it can be stickied.

The rally is set for May 19, 2012 in Lansing.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Generaldet View Post
    No worries, I'm glad that everything is cleared up.

However, this petition is still at zero signatures because it hasn't been "published" yet. I wasn't aware that while it is still in the creation stage that it could be viewed. Before the day is out this will be live and ready to go. I'll start a new thread with info on the rally and petition, hopefully it can be stickied.

The rally is set for May 19, 2012 in Lansing.
    I signed into it this morning, will I have to resign????
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    I signed into it this morning, will I have to resign????
    Yes, you will need to sign again. Here is the link for the new thread
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...23#post1482223

I asked John if he could sticky the thread. The petition is live and ready to sign for those who are interested.

Thanks!

+1 signed!! only question is why has the rally been set for 14 months from now? and has this been petition site been posted over to MGO yet?

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeder View Post
    +1 signed!! only question is why has the rally been set for 14 months from now? and has this been petition site been posted over to MGO yet?
    2012 is an election year.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

MI Constitutional Carry Petition

Signed petition and added all of my E-mail contacts.
    Generaldet, thank you for your guiding efforts.

Cool

Done!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!