• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MI Constitutional Carry Petition

SIGKzoo

it looks like this is ready to sign now... http://www.thepetitionsite.com/9/constitutional-carry-in-michigan/

I want to apologize for my misunderstanding in the previous thread, I didn't think that a petition could be pre-posted before it was actually available to sign. But you all clearly pointed out that was the case and it is from a reputable party I would LOVE to sign it along with the rest of you! It seems to be open to sign now, but still at 0 signatures as of now (3/7 @ 12:55am EST). Shall we change that?

My apologies if this has already been posted, I looked and did not see it posted recently.

Last edited:

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
No worries, I'm glad that everything is cleared up.

However, this petition is still at zero signatures because it hasn't been "published" yet. I wasn't aware that while it is still in the creation stage that it could be viewed. Before the day is out this will be live and ready to go. I'll start a new thread with info on the rally and petition, hopefully it can be stickied.

The rally is set for May 19, 2012 in Lansing.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
No worries, I'm glad that everything is cleared up.

However, this petition is still at zero signatures because it hasn't been "published" yet. I wasn't aware that while it is still in the creation stage that it could be viewed. Before the day is out this will be live and ready to go. I'll start a new thread with info on the rally and petition, hopefully it can be stickied.

The rally is set for May 19, 2012 in Lansing.

I signed into it this morning, will I have to resign????

tweeder

+1 signed!! only question is why has the rally been set for 14 months from now? and has this been petition site been posted over to MGO yet?