• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My BAD #$% little wife

Crew Dawg

I wasn't sure were to put this so i just plunked it here. To give you a little back ground on my midget fireball. She was raised in Alaska by an Aunt with VERY liberal views of the world. She is also 12 years younger than me, so our world views aren't all ways the same. I'm kind of a "What would John Wayne do?" guy. She is allways going out of her way to help any one. While i tend to give them the once over first. She has stolen my clothes to give to the homless drunk that lives behind the store she works at. She has also taken my tent and sleeping bag to give to the one that lives around the bar where she works. Now these 2 guys don't beg and they do odd jobs to earn money for food and stuff. But they are drunks and admit it. Now, the other night we came out of Wal-Mart and a guy come up to us asking for money. I stepped to the side keeping my body between him and my weapon. I'm fixing to turn him down just as she forks over 2 bucks. He looks at it then up at her. He says " Come on i know you got more than that." She snatches the 2 bucks and tells him to have intercourse with himself. Thats the closest she'll come to cussing. I thought it was amussing to see a 4'11 90 pound women leave a 6'3 200 pound man completly flabbergasted.

Last edited:

khicks

now she is starting to understand that giving hand outs to drunks can be dangerist, work on some firearm training so that she has some idea how to defend herself

Crew Dawg

She has a bratty 16 year old sister. She can shoot, she uses my Stevens SxS with 2" buck at the range. She keeps them all in the pump room. I'm not worried that she wouldn't defend herself. She has an Obama t-shirt that i noticed she doesn't wear any more and, she got in an argument with her aunt about him. She's just too nice and worries me. The 2 guys i told ya'll about are o.k. They do work and i have never seen them ask for any thing. She just knows they need stuff, so she gives them my stuff. When we first met she was telling me how Marxism would work. Because of some Dope head professer at the University of Anchorage. She has changed her mind about that too. Food stamps and other Gov. assistance pushes all her buttons now. Since people come in her store driving new SUVs with 4000 dollar rims. Wanting the 600 dollar cash option on their food stamp card.

Fallschirjmäger

The paratrooper is correct.

Though why he chose the German designation as his sign on is beyond my scope of thought.:confused:

The bad side of the family had several brothers (my great uncles, I guess) that fought on the German side in WWII. But my side also had representation on our side, mostly in the Navy (sigh) but still fighting.

I just wish I could get the name fixed so it would show up as Fallschirmjäger instead of Fallschirmjäger. (I suspect it is a board issue.)

Last edited:

SFCRetired

The bad side of the family had several brothers (my great uncles, I guess) that fought on the German side in WWII. But my side also had representation on our side, mostly in the Navy (sigh) but still fighting.

I just wish I could get the name fixed so it would show up as Fallschirmjäger instead of Fallschirmjäger. (I suspect it is a board issue.)

You know your family better than I do, but what "bad side"? There were many honorable, decent men fighting on the German side.

Besides, that is not as hard to live down as having a great-grandfather on the wrong side during the War of Northern Aggression!:D

mark-in-texas

LOL....One of my sisters married a guy from Mexico and our family is 8th generation Texan (originally came with Stephen F Austin), so her kids are related to both sides of the Alamo!!