• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How do you feel about guns potentially being allowed on school (University) property?

Guido

Hit the poll, I would definately feel that college campus's are safer if more than just the bad guys had a gun if something goes wrong.

clarkebar

I hope they get it right, it would give me peice of mind.

I really don't care what the college rules are, I'd rather be expelled when caught than take the risk of not being armed in a fight. It would be nice if they would pass the damn preemption without the last bit giving authority to the colleges "to regulate in matters concerning firearms"-(Idaho Preemption Law Title 18, Chapter 33, 18-3302J section (4) subsection (d)).

Oh, and by the way, I like the results of the poll so far. LANDSLIDE!!

Last edited: