Thread: Red Dawn Remake

Red Dawn Remake

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, I was just reminded that the Red Dawn remake has been delayed quite a bit, and am now saddened.
    Quote Originally Posted by sultan62 View Post
    I hadn't heard that Red Dawn was being remade so I went to look it up. No actors I've ever heard of and the director is a stunt guy-I'm not optimistic.
    Yeah, it's definitely not going to be nearly as good as the original. But it will probably be much better than most of the garbage coming out today.

Oh yeah, I forgot they remade that. I think it had an original release date of 2009
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801

I was told that since Paramount Studios went 'Toes Up' it was relegated to the back burner ............
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

It was MGM, but it's since been pulled from the back burner. It'll probably be released later in the year or early next.

For some reason I thought that it was going to be released the same time as Homefront, but turns out it wasn't.

I'm also looking forward to Homefront which comes out next Tuesday. Though I wont be able to get it till next weekend.

For those that do not know. Homefront is a video game based in 2027 in an America that has been invaded and occupied by North Korea. It is being written by the same guy that wrote the original Red Dawn.