• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Red Dawn Remake

Jack House

On a completely unrelated note, I was just reminded that the Red Dawn remake has been delayed quite a bit, and am now saddened. :(
I hadn't heard that Red Dawn was being remade so I went to look it up. No actors I've ever heard of and the director is a stunt guy-I'm not optimistic.
Yeah, it's definitely not going to be nearly as good as the original. But it will probably be much better than most of the garbage coming out today.

Shovelhead

I was told that since Paramount Studios went 'Toes Up' it was relegated to the back burner ............

Jack House

It was MGM, but it's since been pulled from the back burner. It'll probably be released later in the year or early next.

For some reason I thought that it was going to be released the same time as Homefront, but turns out it wasn't.

I'm also looking forward to Homefront which comes out next Tuesday. Though I wont be able to get it till next weekend. :cry:

For those that do not know. Homefront is a video game based in 2027 in an America that has been invaded and occupied by North Korea. It is being written by the same guy that wrote the original Red Dawn.