Thread: Mid-Citties UOC Meet up

Bellflower/Norwalk/Lakewood, California, USA

Mid-Citties UOC Meet up

I am willing to coordinate and plan such an event in the Mid-Citties area (Lakewood, Bellflower, Norwalk, Cerritos...) if there is enough interest. If you are in the area and would like to meet up for a lunch or dinner its time to sound off.

I am open to all recommendations as to location, time, and day or any other input that can prove beneficial to those interested. I will do the legwork of meeting with local business owners to find one willing to show some 2A support and earn a few bucks at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ccrews View Post
    I am willing to coordinate and plan such an event in the Mid-Citties area (Lakewood, Bellflower, Norwalk, Cerritos...) if there is enough interest. If you are in the area and would like to meet up for a lunch or dinner its time to sound off.

I am open to all recommendations as to location, time, and day or any other input that can prove beneficial to those interested. I will do the legwork of meeting with local business owners to find one willing to show some 2A support and earn a few bucks at the same time.
    Plan it and they will come!! OCOC will support you.

We'll do our best to promote it at SBOC...

You can use some of these resources to help in dealing with prospective restaurants:
    http://southbayopencarry.org/wp-cont...SBOC-final.pdf
    http://southbayopencarry.org/wp-cont...bayletter.jpeg

Bellflower/Norwalk/Lakewood, California, USA
    Thanks Harley, those will come in handy.

Went out for lunch today UOC and the waitress said, "What a big cell phone holder... Oh! I know what that is." She was not panicked or disturbed at all. So I figured that this would be a good time to bring up a meet and they were receptive. I'll bring these when I go to meet with the manager to finalize plans.

Can we coordinate dates so that we are not over laping, while giving those interested the most number opportunities to attend. I know SBOC has the 3rd Thursday dinners locked in and range night on Monday the 21st.

Do the OCOC folks have a regular meet?

ccrews,
    look on Facebook, they both have pages there. If you want to set up a page, and need help, we will be glad to help.
    We all have pages. They are easy to admin, and makes it a lot easier to handle meet and events.

Thanks Harley, those will come in handy.

Went out for lunch today UOC and the waitress said, "What a big cell phone holder... Oh! I know what that is." She was not panicked or disturbed at all. So I figured that this would be a good time to bring up a meet and they were receptive. I'll bring these when I go to meet with the manager to finalize plans.

Can we coordinate dates so that we are not over laping, while giving those interested the most number opportunities to attend. I know SBOC has the 3rd Thursday dinners locked in and range night on Monday the 21st.

Do the OCOC folks have a regular meet?
    OCOC has no set schedule for it's meet's we are trying to secure a location for the first or second week of April at this time, but no date has been set. If you get a date set with a location let us know and we will work with you so as not to conflict.

i would most definetly like join you on a meet thats close to me.... im in south gate

Count my family and I in. I have UOCed at a dinner off Carson and paramount called The Heritage manny times. I could stop by and ask if they would be ok with a group of law abiding citizens having lunch or dinner at there dinner.

Keep us posted.

"If squirt guns are outlawed, only outlaw squirts will have guns!"

James Taranto
    "If squirt guns are outlawed, only outlaw squirts will have guns!"

James Taranto