• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah CCW Class - March 20 - McHenry IL - TWO CLASSES!

MikeMoore

Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011
Time: 9am-1pm AND 1pm-5pm
Cost: $100

Register by emailing mike@anywhereccw.com or calling 815-534-4867

Class includes:

• The Class
• Passport Photos
• Fingerprinting
• Mail everything required to Utah's Bureau of Criminal Identification for processing

If you're interested or have questions, contact me: mike@anywhereccw.com

-Mike
815-534-GUNS (4867)
mike@anywhereccw.com
http://www.anywhereccw.com

jpm84092

I just visited your website. Nicely done by the way.

Since your market is folks who are not Utah residents, it is important for you to note that the reciprocity map on your web page is reciprocity for Utah residents with a Utah Permit. New Hampshire, Florida, Michigan, and Colorado do not honor a non-resident Utah permit.

Starting May 10, 2011, any non-resident applying for the Utah permit MUST first have a permit in his/her State of Residency, IF, that State is a "shall issue" State. (This requirement would not apply to the "right denied" States of IL and WI.)

Just trying to be helpful.