• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Did I jump the gun on Wisconsin CC?

Vandil

2011-03-07%2017.31.19.jpg

Did I jump the gun on Wisconsin CC? Just bought this last weekend. I have taken the Utah CCW class I guess worse case I can use it out of state.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I have Kimber Solo coming off the Reserve list at Buds. I'm starting to have buyer's remorse as I read about feeding problems in early releases. Hope the get the bugs worked out by the time mine ships.

Attachments

• Solo.png
    Solo.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

HandyHamlet

yah, if it isn't a 1911 on this forum you are in trouble and most definitely jumped the shark... Congrats anyway!

If I bought firearms, I might have considered this 1911 in anticipation of Constitutional Carry... And if I shot firearms the 1911 I might have bought could look like this after test firing 200 rounds. And Sig would already be sending me the upgraded recoil spring as this one is clearly roached. If I bought firearms.

sig3.jpg

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

It is never a bad time to buy a new gun, but I think I will stick with this:

photo.jpg

At least for CC anyway.

Last edited:

Vandil

I did buy a paddle holster and mag carrier for it just in case. It's the max size frame I can fit into my leather jackets inside pocket easily, size was definitely important in my CC piece.

Blasphemy I know but I don't actually own a 1911 or a .45 of any type yet.

M

McX

2011-03-07%2017.31.19.jpg

Did I jump the gun on Wisconsin CC? Just bought this last weekend. I have taken the Utah CCW class I guess worse case I can use it out of state.

Hey, give me my hundred bucks back!

Zeus

Glock34, Cruise is still a wacko in my mind but I have a new found respect for him after watching those clips. Very cool :) Must rent that one!

jpm84092

Congratulations on your Utah CFP

And, congratulations on your Utah permit. If Wisconsin gets Constitutional Carry and no optional permit system (like VT), then you can use it to travel.