• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

shooting anvils

PT111

I don't know whether that is the dumbest, craziest or best thing I have seen in a long time. Either way I am standing further back from it that he did. That thing is dangerous. :D :monkey

papa bear

i think a lot removed from that video. it looks like there is a seal between the anvils.

i think it if "Curling" can be in the Olympics this should be.

love making things go bang :eek:

jbone

I couldn't believe the reporter didn’t want to see it again! Was he frightened? Anvil Phobia, is there such a thing? I wouldn’t be surprised if the next time see’s an Anvil-Shooting he calls to report a MWAA.

papa bear

I couldn't believe the reporter didn’t want to see it again! Was he frightened? Anvil Phobia, is there such a thing? I wouldn’t be surprised if the next time see’s an Anvil-Shooting he calls to report a MWAA.

:shocker: :lol::lol: