• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Republican party,hijacked by tea party members

eye95

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-post/2011/03/james_okeefe_records_npr_vp_on.html

This seems to be the sentament of most of those leaning left.I'm just too stupid,according to Ron Schiller,to realize it,being that I'm a fanatical christian,uneducated,white,gun toteing racist. BUT,HE is part of a very small highly educated group that knows whats best for me........SCAREY...............

Let 'em misread the situation. They misread the American people before the election, and look how they fared. The more they misread, the less power they will have to take our Liberty.

Dreamer

This systematic self-dismantling of the "left" is all part of the Grand Plan. You see, there will be a bunch of candidates from the "right" rushed into office in 2012, who will then continue on along the Bush/Cheney trajectory of establishing greater tyranny under the guise of "homeland security".

If you think for one minute that there is ANY difference between the "left" and the "right" with regards to their utter disregard for human rights, Constitutional Rule of Law, State Sovereignty, or Individual Liberty, you are delusional...

The Tea Party started as a grass roots movement, but has been largely infiltrated and co-opted by agent provocateurs of the Globalist Banksters, and are now merely serving as a diversion to give the People a sense that they actually have some power, and to give the MSM a whipping boy to further divide and confuse the People.

The Republicans get their money from the same dirty trough as the Democrats--Goldman Sachs, Citi, Chase, and the other banksters--ALL of whom are just toadies for their Globalist puppet masters.

The "right" and the "left" are just two sides of the same rotten slice of baloney...

Beretta92FSLady

What's interesting about this whole 'tea party'/Republican thing is that there were a number of 'tea party' people on this page that claimed the 'tea party' is not Republican.

Same ilk with a different name.

Personally, I like watching Republicans fighting with one another about who is the 'true' conservative.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
This systematic self-dismantling of the "left" is all part of the Grand Plan. You see, there will be a bunch of candidates from the "right" rushed into office in 2012, who will then continue on along the Bush/Cheney trajectory of establishing greater tyranny under the guise of "homeland security".

If you think for one minute that there is ANY difference between the "left" and the "right" with regards to their utter disregard for human rights, Constitutional Rule of Law, State Sovereignty, or Individual Liberty, you are delusional...

The Tea Party started as a grass roots movement, but has been largely infiltrated and co-opted by agent provocateurs of the Globalist Banksters, and are now merely serving as a diversion to give the People a sense that they actually have some power, and to give the MSM a whipping boy to further divide and confuse the People.

The Republicans get their money from the same dirty trough as the Democrats--Goldman Sachs, Citi, Chase, and the other banksters--ALL of whom are just toadies for their Globalist puppet masters.

The "right" and the "left" are just two sides of the same rotten slice of baloney...

These are the facts.

slowfiveoh

What's interesting about this whole 'tea party'/Republican thing is that there were a number of 'tea party' people on this page that claimed the 'tea party' is not Republican.

Personally, I like watching Republicans fighting with one another about who is the 'true' conservative.

I like your signature Beretta, except for the part where you changed the wording of my quotes.

Correct it immediately in accordance with rule #16 or be reported for false attributions.

I do not mind you quoting anythign I say as I believe fully in rule #1.

Furthermore, I do not have a necessity to alter anybody elses posts to make up for a lack of weak argument.

If you must copy my signature style to give yourself a sense of self worth, at least do so with things I have actually stated. That will not bother me at all.

Then again, I think the fact that you had to alter my posts to try and make me look bad, speaks volumes about your positioning.

Please note my signature is not altered in any way, shape, or form, from the original text and structure of your posts, and are in fact copy-pasta's of your very own precise words.

As to the topic, whenever you have an organization of any size or composition, you run the risk of infiltration by opposing parties. This has led to the degeneration of the Democratic and Republican parties over the years.

It is important to ahdere to the ideals you believe inas an organizational focus, to prevent usurpation from occuring.

sudden valley gunner

Actually the TEA Party seems to have started off good but hijacked a lot by Republicans.

I will always cheer every win we get for a less intrusive government. Fiscally or morally.

And I still laugh at the thought that Democrats are on the left and Republican are on the right and we are supposed to somehow be in the center of these two cars attached to the locomotive going the same direction of the cliff of ruin. I'd rather not be on the train or the tracks just off doing my own thing.

Beretta92FSLady

I like your signature Beretta, except for the part where you changed the wording of my quotes.

Correct it immediately in accordance with rule #16 or be reported for false attributions.

I do not mind you quoting anythign I say as I believe fully in rule #1.

Furthermore, I do not have a necessity to alter anybody elses posts to make up for a lack of weak argument.

If you must copy my signature style to give yourself a sense of self worth, at least do so with things I have actually stated. That will not bother me at all.

Then again, I think the fact that you had to alter my posts to try and make me look bad, speaks volumes about your positioning.

Please note my signature is not altered in any way, shape, or form, from the original text and structure of your posts, and are in fact copy-pasta's of your very own precise words.

As to the topic, whenever you have an organization of any size or composition, you run the risk of infiltration by opposing parties. This has led to the degeneration of the Democratic and Republican parties over the years.

It is important to ahdere to the ideals you believe inas an organizational focus, to prevent usurpation from occuring.

With regard to the portion of your post that is related to the topic--Yes, the 'tea party' has infiltrated the Republican party and is degenerating it with their flammable rhetoric that not only stokes the political fires that have always existed, but encourages divisiveness.

"Ideals," fancy little word there, do you mind telling me what you mean by "ideals" and what those ideals are?

I have not seen this many spelling errors posted by you before, are you a bit peeved? You continually accuse people of being uneducated, uninformed, etc., and you come at me that I am breaking rules. You have on numerous occasions personally attacked people by questioning their intelligence, education, and I am sure a few other things.

Ok, now I am not braking any rule. What I posted is grammatically acceptable. The brackets indicate where I have made a change...consider it satirical. It is no longer a false attribution since the brackets declare that a change has been made, by me, and I am making it a point that the change was made with the use of brackets.

To argue at this point that what I have posted is taking what you said out of context then all (...) [snip] should be removed from all quotes as well since it alters the intended message by the poster.

He who has not broken rule #16 shall cast the first stone.

HandyHamlet

Preach the word.

Dreamer said:

These are the facts.

Amen.

Vote 'em all out every election. Political Office is a privilege not a career.

HandyHamlet

Marvin-Martian-icon.png

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Vote 'em all out every election. Political Office is a privilege not a career.

You know, I very seriously think I have just decided something that I will systematically carry out henceforth:

Always vote for the dissent.

I don't mean which of the R or D isn't currently in power;

Vote against the incumbents, and the power parties. (I'd vote Green over R or D in a heartbeat, and there are some major ideological differences there.)

Last edited:

slowfiveoh

To argue at this point that what I have posted is taking what you said out of context then all (...) [snip] should be removed from all quotes as well since it alters the intended message by the poster.

He who has not broken rule #16 shall cast the first stone.

You are still inserting commentary into a quote, altering my commentary.

You are grasping at grammatical straws (funny I might add) in an attempt to justify your wanton twisting of my comment.

Mine is not twisting yours whatsoever. It is precisely what you said, and the implications of the comment are precisely as you implied them.

Again.

You are in violation of the forums rules, specifically rule #16. Your excuses I doubt will get you a pardon.

Correct my commentary (you may utilize elipsis so long as the comment itself reflects something I actually stated and is not a twisting of one of my statements).

I can see how you are mad that you completely contradicted yourself (one of many I might add), and how you think you can actually change the meaning of my post to attempt to denigrate me.

Were you an individual of any character whatsoever, possessing any shred of integrity, you would simply post something I actually said and specifically how I said it, if even truncated.

Fix it.

Last warning.

I count two, plus an omitted space character.

I've definitely seen way more than that from slowfiveoh. :p

I was in a rush on the initial reply.

No peeving at all, although I am disappointed (albeit not surprised) that Beretta would have to actually change the meaning of my statement in a personal attack on me. It just so happens that that is a violation of forum rules.

Copy and truncate whatever you like from my posts so long as it reflects what I actually stated.

In the end, I simply posted exactly what she stated, but she had to corrupt, twist, and alter mine to attempt denigration.

Somebodies mental capacity is showing. :)

Last edited:

eye95

If you think there is no difference between left or right, you get Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and health care.

There is a difference. That the right is not right enough is a silly reason to lump them in with the left.

The way we get this country back is to drag one of the parties to the right, and then put it in control, holding our legislators accountable. Saying that there is no difference between left and right provides a juvenile excuse not to bother holding them accountable, assuming that it cannot be done. Such thinking is ironically, the ultimate in leftism, infantilizing oneself!!

Moving on.

eye95

You are still inserting commentary into a quote, altering my commentary...

Just mention it in the open once so that we know what she did and don't attribute to you what she has actually written. Then report it to the mods so they can edit her signature if she won't.

Frankly, I wouldn't have even known what she did unless you mentioned it. I don't bother to read her posts. Anyway, we know who you are and who she is. Anyone who has been here for a while will not lose one iota of respect for you based on what she did.

That being said, deliberately misquoting someone else is despicable. Even worse is not correcting the misquote when it is pointed out!! IMO, such gross misdeeds should result in post (or sig edits) accompanied by a reminder that continued misquotes will result in banning.

sudden valley gunner

If you think there is no difference between left or right, you get Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and health care.

There is a difference. That the right is not right enough is a silly reason to lump them in with the left.

Moving on.

Yet most of the pseudo "right" are more "left" than JFK was. So that train with them both on it keeps moving left. And we are to believe to be in the middle of the two cars? Yea right I refuse to be on the train.

OldCurlyWolf

I am not a republican and I believe in the TEA party objectives. I am NOT alone.

BTW, you not we are ilk.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Saying that there is no difference between left and right provides a juvenile excuse not to bother holding them accountable, assuming that it cannot be done. Such thinking is ironically, the ultimate in leftism, infantilizing oneself!!

That sounds nice, but in actual practice, partisanship such as that which you espouse has been shown to completely fail at holding either party responsible and accountable.

Instead of perpetuating your fantasy, you might try looking at some actual issues.

For example, take the issue of the Patriot Act. When the Rs were in power, Ds were foaming at the mouth over the Patriot Act.

When Obama became elected, Ds began to defend the Patriot Act, arguing that "we all voted for it at the time, and so did the Rs! It was necessary!"

Now, most concern about the Patriot Act comes from the Rs.

I'm aware this particular incident might be interpreted as a failure of Ds, but it's a classic example of something which occurs all the time. When the Rs are back in power (nationally), we will see them begin to do this with a slew of their pet issues.

In neither case did anybody elect to hold their own side "accountable". In both cases feigned concerned over the Patriot Act was nothing more than an excuse to attack the other side. When it came time to hold their side "accountable" and deal with the issue, everyone chose to continue mindless partisan bickering.

Now, after having spent a long time detecting an insidious authoritarian undertone in your ostensibly pro-liberty positions, this surprises me little: like any closet statist, your real desire is to enhance the power of your "side." To you, "hold them accountable!" is a word game intended to confuse listeners into inaction, and to conveniently disguise your true motives.

The real way to hold them accountable is to start voting against all of them, voting for the dissent parties until such a time as those parties become the statist ones.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I am not a republican and I believe in the TEA party objectives.

So did I, until it was completely hijacked by big money, and infiltrated by those executing a systematic plan to discredit those objectives from within.

Forty years ago they likely would have used COINTELPRO agent provocateurs to commit bombings and murders, but I imagine those tactics have become too transparent, having having been so overused. Now they accomplish the same thing, more subtly and hence more insidiously, using divisive issues which have nothing to do with the actual objective.

Edit: I'm fully aware that sounds paranoid, but that fact itself is one brick in the wall of inscrutability behind which these practices are hidden. Anybody who reads this posts and thinks I've gone off the deep end really ought to start reading about COINTELPRO and the Black Panthers. COINTELPRO was responsible, by the way, for direct (and successful) attempts to limit the RKBA as possessed by blacks in California. There is a huge amount of fascinating, well-documented, and terrifying history there. Learn about it, if you doubt me, I implore you.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Now, after having spent a long time detecting an insidious authoritarian undertone in your ostensibly pro-liberty positions, this surprises me little: like any closet statist, your real desire is to enhance the power of your "side." To you, "hold them accountable!" is a word game intended to confuse listeners into inaction, and to conveniently disguise your true motives.

The real way to hold them accountable is to start voting against all of them, voting for the dissent parties until such a time as those parties become that statist ones.

Awesome. +1000

Saying that there is no difference between left and right provides a juvenile excuse...

As if maintaining the status quo is holding ANYONE accountable for the latest ****storm we must weather. Seriously the dumbest thing I've read in a long time...

:banghead:

Last edited: