• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clarification needed on WA FAQ...

confused597

Not sure on the filing number. I'll definitely try to find out. Security was very lax compared to the last time I went. Seriously, walked up with my backpack that has 7 individual sections and when I went to open one of the smaller pockets the kid, I say that because he looked 15, said they only need to look inside the main pocket, that was it. Exactly one year ago same place the lines were moving slow because it seemed like every one with a bag or purse had their bag gone through extensively. Another thing to note was the signage. The sign stating no firearms was marked Qwest Field Event Management. There was no other promoter or 3rd party listed anywhere, so as I read that it's a public facility so they technically can't tell you not to carry. It's like the light rail, signage at the station says "No Illegal Firearms" but on the train itself it says "No Firearms"...and there's nothing "illegal" about my sidearm nor how I choose to carry it.

amlevin

My ex used to carry a bug in her bra between what i will call the valley of the playground good hiding place for her Keltec.

I used to know a gal that could have hid a full sized Desert Eagle in her bra but that's another story in itself.

BTW, didn't your mother ever tell you you should beware of girls with "bugs"?