• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunset Hills MO 3/13/11 City Hall Tour

sohighlyunlikely

To Whom it may concern,

I will be eating lunch at Steak 'n Shake at 1523 S Kirkwood Rd on Sunday 3/13/11 at 12:30PM. Then going a down the street to take a picture of myself and any Open Carry-er who wishes to join me in front of the Sunset Hills city hall. I do this for open carry awareness. Sunset Hills has no specific laws governing OC. So you only need to meet state requirements for legal OC , but I can not guaranty my actions will be appreciated by local authorities, as well I do not claim responsibility for any unjust persecution you may receive for doing as I do.

If by chance the restaurant that I am going to eat lunch at choses to not want me there and I have to eat elsewhere I suggest that if you are joining me you should contact me for my cell number in advance.

Doc

sohighlyunlikely

A double play

I'm in. It will probably be my first time open carrying.

Well you may be in for a chance to knock out 2 stops in one trip. I am thinking about doing Crestwood too. as it is just down the road and is legal to the same standards. If it is any comfort to you I had a large open carry gathering at that Steak 'n Shake after the Kirkwood Starbucks meet up and I did a meet up at the Starbucks in Crestwood last summer.

Doc

kylemoul

sorry i doubt ill be there. im going trout fishing this entire weekend. probly wont be back till afternoon/evening on sunday. but next time

lancers

Well you may be in for a chance to knock out 2 stops in one trip. I am thinking about doing Crestwood too. as it is just down the road and is legal to the same standards. If it is any comfort to you I had a large open carry gathering at that Steak 'n Shake after the Kirkwood Starbucks meet up and I did a meet up at the Starbucks in Crestwood last summer.

Doc

Sounds good. Even without the preemption, I'm ready to start doing this.

Tony4310

I''ll be there. This will be my first OC so i'm looking forward to it. A cop friend of mine gave me his service holster the other day ( he got a new one ) and my 9 fits nicely in it.

sohighlyunlikely

Pics

Crestwood.jpg

SunsetHills.jpg